Vinnie Shar Pei x Staffie DOB 06.2008 - February 23

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
LindaS

Re: Vinnie Shar pei x Staffie DOB 2008 Guildford Kenns

Post by LindaS »

Very enjoyable paddock time with dear Vinnie. Two balls taken from the kennel into the paddock... then some serious concentration on the third tennis ball that was being thrown. In between all that a couple of rolls and tummy rub.
Here is one tennis ball
Here is one tennis ball
... and here is the other!
... and here is the other!
Megan

Post by Megan »

Oh my goodness. Vinnie is so super cute and amazing!!!

Myself and James took him out for a long walk on Saturday morning, along with the 2 tennis balls he carries everywhere!

I can't believe how cute and dinky he is. He's so much smaller than he looks in the pictures!

He has a snuggly little face and is just a little dumpling to walk. He walked very nicely alongside myself and James and just plodded along with us at a very nice speed. :goodjob.gif:

He really took to James, so much so that he refused to move or go into his kennel without James coming in with us! He needs to find his forever family, and I can tell, would give so much affection and cuddles to the right people.

Come and give this boy a big hug - you won't want to let go!!

love4.gif
JenG

Post by JenG »

Had a lovely walk with my friend Vinnie today! Vinnie was excited to see me and immediately made sure he got two tennis balls in his mouth ready for his walk! Harness on and off we went!

We walked along the road until we got to an open grassy area where Vinnie enjoyed some space and great smells! Vinnie walks so well along a road and responds to instructions such as "wait" and "walk on when crossing roads.

Vinnie loved the open space and did some little jogs of joy to be somewhere where he could let his hair down! I actually wished that I was a good runner as reckon he would have liked to run around the field!

Vinnie is a fun and lively boy who is so much younger than his years. He is a sweet boy who would love a sofa to call his own .... let's all hope he doesn't spend a second Christmas in kennels.
Gorgeous boy!
Gorgeous boy!
Joanned

Post by Joanned »

A lovely update on gorgeous Vinnie from Cat. Lovely photo x
A lovely update on gorgeous Vinnie from Cat. Lovely photo x
Pegmilly

Re: Vinnie Shar pei x Staffie DOB 2008 Minnis Bay holiday

Post by Pegmilly »

image.jpg
Having only met Vinnie a few times and that was a long time ago, I thought he might take a while to settle with me.....I was wrong!! This lovely, squidgy faced boy hopped in to the car without a backward glance and we were soon sharing my lunch. He was brilliant on the journey, fidget bottom for ten minutes but as soon as we hit the motorway he settled down. He's the only dog I've ever met who can actually fall asleep standing up. He got sooooo tired but didn't want to miss out on the scenery so fell asleep - totally upright, bless him. We arrived much later than expected, almost dark when we got here but that didn't stop vinnie from playing zoomies, having a mad twenty minutes in the garden. After we'd unpacked, we went for a walk along the beach. Vinnie wasn't keen on walking in the dark in an unfamiliar place but after a bit of cajoling he happily trotted along. He's sound asleep as I write this, snoring lightly. Adorable boy. Xx
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

image.jpg
image.jpg
Vinnie has bags of personality - and he's daft as a brush! It was raining last night so Vinnie didn't want to go out in to the back garden and do his toilets. That was fine but he started whimpering at the front door to go out and do his toilets......apparently it only rains in back gardens here :D He is 100% clean indoors and will pull the back door handle down to let himself out. If only I could teach him to close it as well thumbs.gif Vinnie loves his food and although he gets quite excited when he is offered a treat he only has to be asked once to keep his bottom on the floor. Couldn't have wished for a better holiday companion. Xx
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Vinnie had a blast on the beach this afternoon. Used the extender lead to its full advantage, investigating every rock pool and bit of seaweed. Watching him running around without a care in the world truly did warm my heart.xx.
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

image.jpg
Vinnie has settled back in to home life so well. Now we are firm friends he is becoming much more affectionate. He's loves to have the top of his head stroked and will nuzzle his head in to me if I stop. He hasn't had a single ball since we got here - preferring to only play with his toys if I play with him. Vinnie loves to play but isn't too great at giving his frisby back once he's retrevied it. We've overcome this obstacle (bit of a one sided game otherwise), by offering a small piece of chicken in return for the frisby. He loves to interact with me, loves me talking to him, just being involved in whatever I'm doing. We're off to the beach again now - well as soon as Vinnie stops snoozing. Xx
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
How Vinnie loves the beach!! He is amazed by the sand, rolling in it, running in it, digging in it. Because he's having such fun and is totally absorbed in just enjoying himself, he totally ignores other dogs, couldn't care less if they're about or not. He's relaxed, happy, and is making the most of his holiday. He has been an absolute star. xxx.
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

image.jpg
image.jpg
Took Vinnie in to the main town today. Wasn't phased by the hustle and bustle - took it all in his stride. One thing he did take a keen interest in was a cyclist - but easily managed, just asked him to walk on. Spent an hour on the beach again today - again Vinnie was perfect. He's taken to picking up seaweed and running with it in his mouth, throwing it up in the air, destroying it then running to find another piece. Vinnie is such a playful, cheeky boy - he's been excellent. Xx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”