Bolly (Carol) Staffie DOB 2011 Deal Kent

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes

Bolly (Carol) Staffie DOB 2011 Deal Kent

Postby xxlynne » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:16 am

Current Status: Homed

Carol6.jpg

Carol needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Carol was found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound. Carol was used as an ex bait dog. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place and save Carol's life. Carol is now spayed, chipped and fully vaccinated. Carol was in boarding kennels near Godstone

Visit Carol's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Caro44l.jpg
Carol9.jpg

Carol's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Lynne I know you will be rammed but am asking desperately for this ex bait dog who has three days and then will be euthanized.

As you can see she's still healing but getting there :( She's had the most appalling life.

She loves people despite what people have done to her but she needs a really really experienced rescue to help her recover mentally from her abuse.

She is unknown around other dogs due to her past history as too traumatic for her to be around them at first.

She's the most desperate dog I've ever been asked to help with.

Please Lynne can you offer this little lady a safe haven. If you can please let me know as soon as you can

She's not far from you in London C x

Carol.jpg

Traditionally we always give ourselves a Christmas present...Carol is our Christmas Present
xxlynne

Re: Carol Staffie DOB 2011 Coming as soon as we have kennel

Postby Pegmilly » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:06 am

Carol, everyone at rescue remedies, no matter which kennels or hopefully foster place you go to, will love and care for you. Rest easy little one, your future is about to become so much brighter. I cannot write on a public forum what I hope happens to the people who did this to you. I don't believe in forgiveness for all and I hope what goes around comes around. Thinking of you carol and sending you the biggest hugs ever.xxx
Pegmilly

Postby anne » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:07 am

I feel an overwhelming need to give her a cuddle bighug.gif
anne

Postby MandaTK » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:42 pm

When you think you have seen it all...............Dear Little Carol you have as Pegmilly says come into the largest room of LOVE, KINDESS and CUDDLES. You are about to experience that people in the majority are wonderful and only want to give you the biggest hug and love. Oh my goodness its overwhelming and tears flowing but your horrible days are ending. Biggest bighug.gif to you sweet girl and biggest Kiss of love.gif . xxxxx
MandaTK

Postby frankie » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:05 pm

Poor baby appalling treatment very upsetting welcome to the really caring dog lovers who will sooth your wounds and love your fear away. Bless her x x
frankie

Re: Carol Staffie DOB 2011 Coming Tuesday 15th

Postby Chapmania » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:55 pm

Thank you Lynne for our Christmas present. What a sad story. Hopefully this poor, innocent, gorgeous girl will be able to go straight into a loving foster home. We look forward to welcoming Carol into our family. :smiley-gen132.gif: xx
Chapmania

Postby xxlynne » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:04 am

Carol's story is neighbours witnessed a man washing blood off dogs in his garden. Later they then saw him bring a Bullbreed out and tie it to a rotator line on a long line. They watched. Then Carol came out and they approached each other and there was a massive fight and commotion. The neighbours called 999. The dogs were seized, the other dog had minimal injuries; Carol was unconscious and they thought she would die on the journey to the vets. She survived. We were especially approached as she has to go into very safe hands. Her microchip details tell she was tied up outside a Rescue but she was reclaimed the next morning. Carol is being driven to our vets for spay, vaccination if possible at this point, and review of health needs. The 'owner is being prosecuted' You note previous injuries to her ear

Carol_2.jpg
xxlynne

Postby Pegmilly » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:50 pm

I hope with all my heart the 'owner' gets what he deserves, and not just through the court system.
Pegmilly

Postby MandaTK » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:45 pm

Me too Pegmilly. It is truly one of the most heart breaking pictures I have seen. Poor darling girl. Thank God for Rescue Remedies xxxx bighug.gif Carol. Enveloped in LOVE xx
MandaTK

Postby kashers » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:05 pm

Just disgusting. This poor little girl. You are safe now. Be prepared for lots of love and hugs and support from us all. X
kashers

Postby Julieh » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:58 pm

Onwards and upwards beautiful girl no one else to hurt you xx

Wishing that the low life who put her through this could be tied to a line and beaten again and again!
Julieh

Re: Carol Staffie DOB 2011 Godstone

Postby anne » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:25 pm

I got my wish and was able to give Carol lots of hugs and cuddles today. She is the sweetest girl. Calm, gentle, affectionate. Easy to fall in love with her. She was enthusiastic to get out on her walk and would have walked for much longer but having only just been spayed, we were taking care. Back in the kennel we made up for that with more cuddles. This girl is very special - walkers, form an orderly queue behind me!
anne

Next

Return to Dogs Rehomed