Trigger (Tiffin) Staffie DOB 2013 Gravesend Kent

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes

Postby xxlynne » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:22 pm

Current Status: Homed

Tiffin40.jpg

Tiffin needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Tiffin was found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place and save Tiffin's life. Tiffin will be neutered, chipped and under go a vaccination programme. Currently in Godstone kenns

Visit Tiffin's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Tiffin71.jpg
Tiffin36.jpg

Tiffin's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: 25.11.15 Morning Lynne I know you are bursting but got one who could be pts today, we are full no kennels so next one in he is out, can't pull to EB without rescue commitment. Tiffin entire. 2-3 yrs old,very lively and full on boy,needs training. Hasn't shown aggression to other dogs but seems to be very full on that might lead to aggression from another male? He would be better being assessed outside a kennel environment. Tiffin is very bubbly and eager,nice boy. XCathy
Tiffinhead.jpg

Tiffin3.jpg
Tiffin2.jpg
Tiffin4.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Tiffin Staffie DOB 2013 Buckinghamshire pound comes Sat.

Postby frankie » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:23 pm

Welcome little man hope to meet you soon xx
frankie

Re: Tiffin Staffie DOB 2013 Chessington Kenns

Postby xxlynne » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:54 pm

Tiffin was neutered, checked for chip and 1st vaccinated on Monday. He came out of kennels very lively and afterwards was meek and mil, just wanting to sleep but I took advantage in the paddock by take a few photos
Tiffin2 (2).jpg

Tiffin1.jpg
Tiffin3 (2).jpg
Tiffin4 (2).jpg
xxlynne

Re: Tiffin Staffie DOB 2013 Godstone Kenns

Postby Tim » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:43 pm

We met a very friendly Tiffin today and popped into the paddock for a photo or two...
DSC_0140.jpg
DSC_0171.jpg

Tiffin was very intrigued with the noise the camera made
DSC_0143.jpg
DSC_0139.jpg
DSC_0136.jpg

Cuddle and face licky time;
DSC_0154.jpg
DSC_0163.jpg
DSC_0181.jpg

Tiffin decided to play ball - I'd throw it and he thought it'll be fun to run straight past me and give the ball to Rachel ;)
DSC_0191.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Tim

Re: Tiffin Staffie DOB 2013 Godstone Kenns

Postby Froggie757 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:38 pm

I took Tiffin out for the second time today and he is such a little sweetheart. Very excitable when you first get into his kennel but that's because he just wants to get out and walking. He had a little mooch around the paddock first, not too interested in the tennis balls, just having a nose at all the smells, then we went out for a walk. He is so gentle on the lead, at times walking nicely beside you but never really pulling tougher ahead. Not sure how he felt about all the puddles, I'd say he got bored of getting wet and started to avoid them - sensible boy. He is very keen to meet people and loves attention and cuddles from all he meets. Love this gentle little Staffie!
Froggie757

Trigger (Tiffin) Staffie DOB 2013 Godstone Kenns

Postby Tim » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:26 pm

Out the blue I get a phone call from Dianna, a family is interested in Tiffin, can I get over to Godstone :)

Tiffin strutted his stuff up and down the lane giving Ian and Jo plenty of staffy kisses along the way - deal done :D :D

By the time we completed the paperwork it was almost dark hence the photo isn't the greatest (so apologies for the poor quality, was using a camera phone ) but you can see how happy
including Tiffin they all are!
IMG_0128.JPG
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Tim

Postby xxlynne » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:13 pm

Spiffin Tiffin sooo glad you have bounced straight into a super family
xxlynne

Postby Chapmania » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:40 pm

Wonderful news. Be happy Tiffin :smiley-gen132.gif: xx
Chapmania

Re: Tiffin Staffie DOB 2013 Gravesend Kent