Blossom Staffie x DOB 2008- May 2022

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Sarahk

Re: Blossom Staffie x DOB 2008 Farnborough Hants

Post by Sarahk »

love4.gif happy tears love4.gif

Be happy lovely and huge :thanks.gif: to her new family xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Absolutely over the moon to see Blossom get her long awaited home :thanks.gif: :goodjob.gif: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Oh wow, I'm a new walker at Gatwick and have seen the absolute love everyone has for Blossom, I can only imagine how happy you all are, fabulous news, wishing you lots of love and fun in your forever home Blossom angel13.gif]
johnfowle

Post by johnfowle »

Absolutely wonderful news, We had Blossom on foster for a long time and she was a delight after an initial period of nervous concern. Please give her a very special hug from us all. Thank you for offering the lovely lady a forever home.
anne

Post by anne »

Dear special girl Blossom. You came to us so scared and nervous. Special thanks go to John and Sylvie who nurtured and loved you in their home. Coming back to kennels was then so hard for you but you bravely opened up to befriend and walk with so many of our volunteers. You also helped nurture so many of our other dogs with your calm, maternal nature.
Time to put up your paws, relax and enjoy love and life. Good luck sweetheart, keep us updated with your adventures and a big thank you to your new family for finding and taking you into their lives. xxxxxxxxx love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
P.S. Blossom is a natural forager. Don't be surprised if she seeks out and eats plants other than grass. I always looked up and checked what she chose to eat and each time it was a perfectly edible plant with health and nutrient benefits.
heleny

Post by heleny »

I am just so unbelievably happy that lovely Blossom has found her forever, lovely home. Thank you lovely family and enjoy your future life Blossom. blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif]
Last edited by heleny on Sun 17 Mar 2019 20:53, edited 1 time in total.
Stu

Post by Stu »

Absolutely wonderful Blossom deserves nothing less than a loving home.
Suzie

Post by Suzie »

This news has made my day! Blossom so deserves to be tucked up in a loving, forever home. There are two great photos of her on RR FB page from her new family; and my goodness the smile from Blossom says it all!

It's always more satisfying when the dog who gets a new home is one that has spent years in a kennel; it's just makes one feel so happy that the days of isolation are behind them, and they will have love and companionship for the rest of their lives. I hope you all have a long and happy life together. I hope we get to see lots of updates of beautiful Blossom and her family.

:havefun.gif: :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Dani

Post by Dani »

So happy for Blossom :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”