Kyla Staffie DOB 11.09 - 11th March 24

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
John

Re: Kyla Staffie DOB 11/09 Worcester Park Foster

Post by John »

Sorry haven't posted for a while so here goes. Went on another one of our rambles last week, this time it was in sunny Pyrford. Had a nice 3 hour walk and back to pub for our usual lunch. Bit of a problem this time as pub wasn't 'dog friendly' so we had to sit outside. Not too bad however as it was quite warm. Kyla was perfectly behaved throughout the walk and the meal. She slept very well that night.
A few rambling photos....

2017_103012_5848_010.jpg

2017_103012_5925_319.jpg

2017_103012_5947_993.jpg

2017_103013_0003_474.jpg

2017_103013_0020_403.jpg
John

Post by John »

I had a look in my diary the other day to check when I first fostered Kyla. I thought it was coming up to two years and the diary confirmed I took her home early October 15. I have apologised to her that I didn't buy her a cake to mark the occasion! It's been a real pleasure looking after her. She has a home here for as long as she needs one. I couldn't let her go back to kennels. love4.gif
The other night we went out for a walk a little later than normal. There were fireworks going off all over the shop but she didn't bat an eyelid. It just reminded me just how easy she is to walk. woo.gif] Kyla is a good girl :smiley-chores002.gif:

Hi from the lovely Kyla
Hi from the lovely Kyla
John

Post by John »

Kyla

Nothing on the telly Kyla?
Nothing on the telly Kyla?
John

Post by John »

I took Kyla to RR’s vet, Mark Nelson at Westerham. The waiting room was quite busy with a few dogs around but she was immaculately behaved. :yes.gif:
She was a little reluctant to go into Mark’s room (clever) to get her booster but once in she was great. Mark happy with her condition and said her choppers were fantastic. Have I mentioned before that she is a great traveller in the car,no problem at all.
Kyla is a great mate and a lovely girl. love4.gif
Some recent photos.....

Who’s a pretty girl?
Who’s a pretty girl?

The sun goddess
The sun goddess

Hope he knows what he is doing, my chicken comes out of this
Hope he knows what he is doing, my chicken comes out of this
John

Post by John »

Havent posted for a while as Virgin have been messing me about. I have bought her a coat recently. I was walking her on a cold day with 4 layers on (me) and didnt think it was fair as she had nothing. See photos. I think she likes it.......,she doesnt say much! We have been having some Kyla adventures which i will describe later if Virgin ever get round to giving me a service. smiley-sad010.gif
Will be without her for couple of days over Xmas. She will be visiting Gatwick as she wouldnt get on too well with my sister's staffie.

2017_122211_0712_994.jpg

2017_122211_0738_962.jpg

2017_122211_0809_131.jpg

2017_122211_0829_162.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Kyla Staffie DOB 11.09 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Kyla came to visit us on Christmas day for a few days. I am amazed by the progress she has made over the 2 years she has been fostered with John. I feel like rewarding her with a Masters degree oh and one for John as well! Than k you John she really is ripe for homing just needs someone to support her dog encounters but she is now more settled

The main thing meeting Kyla especially since she has lost some weight is HOW STUNNING she is she is so beautiful which the camera doesn't capture to the degree you witness 'in the fur'

John

Post by John »

It was nice to see Lynnes post on Kyla. I was at my sisters over Christmas. She has a little staffie, Beau, and unfortumately the two wouldnt get on.
Without embarrassing Lynne, Kyla was really 2spoiled during her brief stay. Thank you Lynne, you really are an inspiration for all the work and effort you put in to help these poor dogs.
Kyla was a little nervy when i picked her up but once home she scooted round the house very excited and happy. woo.gif]

Last night
Last night

This morning
This morning
John

Post by John »

Kyla has been helping me with a bit of diy recently.After discovering some a rather nasty woodworm outbreak under my kitchen units we sat to work. While removed the units Kyla helped out by getting under my feet, watching every move i made and waiting until i couldnt move when she would stick a warm tongue in my ear. You have to laugh. She has become my apprentice! Some photos....

What the hell is going on?
What the hell is going on?

Hand me the hammer will you?
Hand me the hammer will you?

Dont do it!
Dont do it!
John

Post by John »

Poor old Kyle is a little under the weather at the moment. Tummy trouble shall we say. So its the chicken and rice treatment!
One thing that's apparent with her recently is that she is a lot calmer around other dogs. She really is a great dog and I love having her. love4.gif

2018_011612_4453_155.jpg
John

Post by John »

I took Kyla to RR’s vet at Westerham on Friday as I was worried about her being sick for a few days. She was given a series of injections, tablets to take and dietary recommendations. It’s easy to know when she isn’t right.....she turns food down icon_cry.gif
Happily she is a lot brighter now and her appetite is back. I’ve got to say how good she was at the vets. She wasn’t bothered by the injections and despite the fact that there were quite a few dogs in the waiting room she was very calm and perfectly behaved woo.gif] Kyla is a good girl love4.gif

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”