Kyla Staffie DOB 11.09 - 11th March 24

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Kyla Staffie DOB 11.09 - 11th March 24

Post by xxlynne »

Kyla.JPG
Kyla.jpg
Staffierescue's Staffie of the month for June 18
Kyla needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.
Current Status: Homed
Known background: Kyla was handed in to a pound saving Rescue by her owner who needed to go abroad. The Rescue decided she wasn't brilliant with dogs so informed they were going to put to sleep, owner took her back. He approached us we said we would take but couldn't collect. Then found a Rescue up north had travelled 100s of miles to save her but when recognised said they would be happoer with Staffie Rescue helping her. Kyla is now spayed, chipped & fully vaccinated. She is currently in foster in Worcester Park as an only pet

Lucky Kyla her fosterer was/ is a volunteer dog walker when she arrived, & offered her foster care post spay & she has been there ever since, getting the love. Kyla has gained confidence meeting dogs & settles within the heart of a family. Kyla is a 7 year old stunning girl with so much Charisma. Still needs support around off lead dogs but happily sits & focuses on you when instructed. Fostered as an only pet heart throb.

[/url] Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Kyla37.JPG
Kyla44.JPG
Kyla's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: We heard of Kyla through a Facebook friend. We offered her safety.
lolking

Kyla Staffie DOB 11/09 Chessington Kenns

Post by lolking »

Met the lovely Kyla yesterday and she is one super friendly girl. She is a sandy colour with a very pretty face. She looks happy and wags her tail the whole time. Once Tim or Sarah meet her with their magic cameras you will all see what a beauty she is! (I only have an old iPhone with rubbish camera) Kyla seemed very happy to be out and about - leapy and excited to begin with but after introductions she was fine on her walk. I kept telling her how good she was and she looked up and smiled to say "yes I know". There were a few other doggies walking on leads, including some from RR, and she wanted to go say hello with her waggy tail but I decided to make her sit and wait whilst they passed which seemed happy to do. Back at the kennels we had cuddles and she sit and took treats very nicely. Lovely girl x
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

So impressed with Kyla..she jumped in the travel crate a little disconcerted having another dog next to her crate but soon settled. Such a good girl in the vets. Kyla can catch a little with her teeth and I wandered if she would be a little liberal with her teeth in the vets NOt At ALL very gentle very receptive vet checked and vaccinated without any problems. Then we went to Sarah's for a photoshoot. She showed how well trained she was knew all the commands, very treat orientated, and listens.
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Kyla is a sweetie, full of friendship and love :D
A bundle of joy is how I would describe her and as Lynne says, very well trained, knows, sit and down and very good at them :D
DSC09539 (1).JPG
DSC09536 (1).JPG
DSC09537.JPG
DSC09534 (1).JPG
DSC09546.JPG
DSC09539.JPG
DSC09527.JPG
DSC09530.JPG
DSC09536.JPG
Did a bit of commando crawl :D
DSC09540.JPG
and then a good roll !!!
DSC09541.JPG
had me in stitches :lol:

Gorgeous girl :biggrin.gif:
DSC09544.JPG
DSC09549.JPG
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
John

Post by John »

Met Kyla for a walk today. What a happy dog, she shouldn't be in kennels, she should be in someone's home! Very affectionate girl. She is very easy on the lead,responsive to you and will sit on command. That had such a nice walk was nearly late getting back!
John

Post by John »

Went walking with Kyla this morning. What a well mannered dog she is. Hardly any pulling on the lead, she is happy to go at whatever speed you go. She sits patiently for treats.We passed all sorts of animals skirting round the children's farm including pigs,sheep, alpacas,ponies,horses not to mention many dogs. She was impeccably behaved. Very affectionate girl!
nada.c

Re: Kyla Staffie DOB 11/09 Chessington Kenns

Post by nada.c »

Kyla and I went for our first walk together this morning. A very curious girl - sniffing and looking into every gate we passed. She seemed to be a little worried at the beginning of our walk but soon relaxed and had her tail wagging. A sweet girl - I hope she finds her forever home soon!
xxlynne

Re: Kyla Staffie DOB 11/09 Godstone Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

We had to go ahead and neutered Kyla as we haven't had an offer of temporary foster and she is recovering in kennels with a buster collar on...bless her. In a week's time she will put this awful week behind her and be footloose and free
xxlynne

Re: Kyla Staffie DOB 11/09 Godstone Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

John a great fan of Kyla has come forwards to foster her for a week. We are home checking tomorrow am and then she will be able to relax and enjoy her recovery Thank you John
John

Re: Kyla Staffie DOB 11/09 Worcester Park Temp Foster

Post by John »

Got home checked yesterday lunchtime and was very excited to get over to Godstone to pick her up! The M25 behaved itself for once.After fiddling for some time to get her seat belted up (she was excited too) we set off.She was perfect during the journey.She has settled in so well.
She slept on my bed last night (big decision that)and hardly moved all night. We watched a football match this afternoon. Most of the spectators couldn't understand how this lovable girl could be in kennels.
Regarding her operation, this doesn't seem to be bothering her at all. The buster collar has been off the majority off the time and she has paid no attention to the operated area.
She is asleep on the sofa at the moment. Great dog!

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”