Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes

Misty & Riley Staffies DOB 2008 2005 Gosport Hampshire

Postby xxlynne » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:23 pm

Current Status: Homed

MistyRiley3.jpg
Misty
MistyRiley4.jpg
Riley

Misty & Riley needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Known background: Misty & Riley was found stray/abandoned very thin & unclaimed within a council pound. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place and save their lives. They are a totally devoted couple who are sharing a kennel and very tolerant of each other excitement levels. Now neutered, chipped and fully vaccinated. Godstone kennels

Visit Misty & Riley's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
MistyRiley.jpg
MistyRiley2.jpg

Misty & Riley's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Dear Lynne know you are loaded but got a bonded pair of older Staffies, really sweet nice dogs BUT who will take 2 older Staffies?!!!!!
RileyMisty.JPG

Riley & Misty come with Lexi next week.
xxlynne

Re: Misty & Riley Staffies DOB 2008 2005 Coming soon Rter Bn

Postby Mark Brentwood » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:23 pm

How lovely do they look
Mark Brentwood

Postby Chapmania » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:48 pm

Bless their hearts. What a gorgeous pair :smiley-gen132.gif: xx
Chapmania

Postby MandaTK » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:18 pm

They look gorgeous and how sweet they bonded when straying together. Best buddies.
MandaTK

Re: Misty & Riley Staffies DOB 2008 2005 Thursday 10th Sept

Postby xxlynne » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:17 am

Coming Thursday 10th straight into our vets for spay, dentals ++
xxlynne

Re: Misty & Riley Staffies DOB 2008 2005 Comes Soon

Postby Sarahk » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:00 pm

Misty and Riley arrived in Godstone in Saturday and are looking forward to meeting all the walkers :biggrin.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Re: Misty & Riley Staffies DOB 2008 2005 Godstone

Postby Littlemissy » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:56 pm

We had the pleasure of a walk with these two yesterday...what sweeties...easy to harness,we took them to the paddock where they had a mooch round ....Riley watered all the trees and bushes!!! And then a great walk....they are lovely :smiley-gen132.gif:
Littlemissy

Re: Misty & Riley Staffies DOB 2008 2005 Godstone Kenns

Postby Tim » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:57 pm

Rachel and I had the pleasure of meeting these two lovely beauties yesterday. When attempting to harness Misty, Riley was so so excited to be going out he was climbing all over Misty and she took it all in her stride - such a good girl.

We took them over the paddock to get a photo or two, I even had time to take a short video of them. You need top watch the video to see how well they get on together, Misty loves playing with the ball whilst Riley likes to go off and investigate but even so he still wanted to play ball when Misty had it, she even allowed him to take the ball of her, Riley is a bit cheeky when he's got the ball, but you'll see that in the video ;)

untitled-9.jpg

What a great staffie smile....
untitled-4.jpg

Who could resist such a pair :)
untitled-12.jpg
untitled-13.jpg
untitled-7.jpg
untitled-8.jpg
untitled-6.jpg
untitled-3.jpg
Tummy tickle time
untitled-10.jpg

Having fun with the ball :)
untitled-2.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Tim

Postby NatashaAsl » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:52 pm

Hey! Are these two beautiful dogs good with cats?! Many thanks!
NatashaAsl

Postby xxlynne » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:43 pm

We find it very hard to test our dogs for cats. We suggest first you test your cats for visiting dogs if they haven't lived with a dog before. A lot comes down to careful management, chemistry and being aware in the moment see our advice

Introducing cats and dogs
xxlynne

Postby MandaTK » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:22 pm

Love the pics. What a gorgeous pair they are xxx :smiley-gen132.gif:
MandaTK

Re: Misty & Riley Staffies DOB 2008 2005 Oxted W/e foster

Postby Sarahk » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:51 pm

How lucky am I, not just one gorgeous staffy come to stay for long weekend foster but two :D

Misty and Riley are currently snoozing either side of me on the sofa, Misty a little drowsy still as post op and she's a bit of a snorer !!! She went in for a spay but discovered she was already spayed but bless her she's still a bit sore and definitely drowsy. Riley was already neutered but he accompanied her to the vets and they both had their 1st vax. He is curled up very sweetly the other side of me and snoozing silently !!!

Big thanks to Margaret (Chinquest) who collected this gorgeous pair from the vets tonight as I wasn't going to make it time wise and meeting me back at mine, thanks M, they are both now fed and watered and very happy to be resting on the comfort of a sofa with me at their beck and call !

They both had a little explore of the garden first then inside then dinner time, fed them a few feet apart and no issues at all, both cleared their dishes at the same time and no problem approaching the other nor with me taking their bowls away once finished.

I'm going to have a lovely time :D

The sleeping beauties ...
image.jpg

Love them xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Next

Return to Dogs Rehomed