Daisy Staffie x DOB 2010 Bishops Stortford Herts

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes

Daisy Staffie x DOB 2010 Bishops Stortford Herts

Postby xxlynne » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:24 pm

Current Status: Homed

Daisy12.jpg

Daisy needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Known background: Daisy was a hand in to a pound in Wales. We stepped forwards to offer Daisy a Rescue place so they could save another life. Daisy is spayed, chipped and fully vaccinated. Daisy was in foster in Hayling Island with 2 dogs for a weeks holiday but then returned to London.

Daisy is a 5 year old lovely Staffie cross with beautiful orange brindle coat colouring is ‘head turning’, Daisy is in very good health and with a wonderful disposition. Daisy is fostered as an only pet, walked by a dog walker great with other dogs. Is left for periods without event. Easy to walk. Daisy will be cherished hence forth. Dazzle Daisy

Visit Daisy's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Daisy14.jpg
Daisy11.jpg

Daisy's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: The pounds are full and we can't take anymore in ?Any way you can help one or 2 so we can save some out of the pounds to avoid PTS xf
Daisy: Beautiful girl about 5 years old has been waiting sometime as she hasn't confidence with other dogs nor cats

Daisy(3).JPG
Daisy50.JPG
Daisy4.JPG
Daisy27.jpg

We have agreed to take 5 dogs in to help with the pressure at this time of year Daisy is one[/color]
xxlynne

Re: Daisy Staffie x DOB 2010 Chessington Kenns

Postby Tim » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:44 pm

We met the lovely Daisy yesterday, another friendly girl who loves to play with a stick (check out the video)

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

untitled.jpg

There's something quite regal about her
untitled-6.jpg
untitled-4.jpg
untitled-8.jpg
untitled-11.jpg
untitled-5.jpg
untitled-3.jpg

very gentle when taking a treat
untitled-7.jpg
untitled-2.jpg
untitled-9.jpg
untitled-10.jpg
untitled-12.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Tim

Postby lolking » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:25 pm

So met the delightful Daisy today - and just as gorgeous as Tim's photos show. She was very excitable and eager to get going but we had to wait for our walking companions Bella SR and Trevor SR to get harnessed. Much leaner than I thought she would be and almost puppy-like and a bit leapy at times. Everything was very new to her and there was lots to look at and smell. She seemed to be happy walking with 2 other dogs and didn't react at all when Trevor got close to her for a sniff. Managed to get her to sit and wait when we saw other dogs and she took some treats gently even offering a paw. She wanted to be walk near Bella who was walking with Frankie and was keen to keep up with her and walk alongside with respectful distance between them. Lovely girl who would be brilliant with one on one attention and training.
lolking

Postby frankie » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:27 pm

Delightful Daisy and I went out today oh such a pretty girl. So excited to be going out she makes cute squeals and squeaks. She was quite nervous as we started off but settled once we got to the woods. We walked with new walker John who was walking little Gertie ( RR fell terrier)We eventually let them meet and Gertie was smitten constantly kissing Daisy when she could get the chance .Daisy not bothered by this they shared treats with no issues. Daisy does jump up and gets excited if treats are on offer but she will sit if you use a firm voice. We managed a run in the paddock boy can she run around and around .She can catch a tennis ball but not sure about bringing it back .Daisy loves to roll and roll . She is just a gorgeous happy girl who is so trainable and so deserves a lovely family to teach and love her. bless her xxxx
frankie

Re: Daisy Staffie x DOB 2010 Godstone Kenns

Postby Stu » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:57 am

Had a nice walk with Daisy yesterday and she is a lovely girl who walks well and takes an interest in all around her. She loved racing round the small paddock and is extremely agile and beautiful to watch running in a confined space.
Stu

Postby anne » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:23 pm

Daisy has become a firm favourite with the walkers. Today she walked with Louise. She is relaxed and responsive with her walker and relaxed in the company of other dogs. This morning she was happy to show little Alfee the ropes, him walking behind her and working hard to keep up.
DSCF4175daisy.jpg

DSCF4178daisy.jpg

DSCF4182daisy.jpg

DSCF4188alfee daisy.jpg
anne

Postby Pegmilly » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:09 pm

I've never walked Daisy but feel I must write a few words about her. When she's in the paddock with Lisa and I walk past with a dog, Daisy always comes over to the fence to say hello. She has greeted every dog brilliantly - even the ones who aren't always so receptive to her hello's. Because of her lovely temperament - we chose Daisy today to help walk peppermint, a rather nervous staffie. Daisy did not let us down!!! She walked beautifully, showing peppermint the way, walking slightly ahead, but turning around every few minutes to check me and peppermint were still there. Daisy is an absolute star of a Staffie.xxxx
Pegmilly

Postby Pegmilly » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:41 am

image.jpg
Again, I didn't walk Daisy yesterday, Lisa did, but because of her wonderful temperament, Daisy was our dog of choice to accompany peppermint (SR) and myself on our walk. Daisy greeted peppermint with a waggly tail, her demenour calm but happy. We went for a long walk, both dogs side by side, trotting happily along together. Daisy walks brilliantly, passing traffic does not faze her, she was calm for the whole of our walk. She really, really wanted to get closer to peppermint, so at one point we let them meet nose to nose.....Daisy licked peppermints face :smiley-gen132.gif: Daisy is a beautiful girl with a beautiful nature. Xx
Pegmilly

Postby Chapmania » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:45 pm

I have not had the chance to walk Daisy until today. A very friendly girl who was easy to harness. Getting out of the kennel block was no problem as she was non-reactive to other dogs.

We headed straight into the paddock where Daisy just ran and ran which was so lovely to see.

A lovely calm girl on our walk , very in tune with me. On our way back we bumped into Timmy Tim and Peppermint who were out with Sarah W and Helen. Daisy was very pleased to see them, tail wagging. We all walked back together. Daisy certainly appears to love the company of other dogs.

Very gentle girl taking her treats with excellent manners. A real poppet. xx
Chapmania

Re: Daisy Staffie x DOB 2010 Guildford Kenns

Postby MandaTK » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:10 am

I met the lovely Daisy yesterday when she came into Guildford kennels after Arthur was homed and gave her his kennel. Rather fitting really because Daisy is so much of an Arthur look alike. A striking girl and very friendly and lovely. Look forward to having a walk with her. Welcome to Guildford Daisy xx
MandaTK

Postby JenG » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:21 pm

Met this wonderful girl today, Daisy seemed very calm - until I entered her kennel with lead and harness in hand..... then Daisy became very excited with little leaps and running round and round my feet! I think she was very happy to be going out on a walk!

The riverbank proved most exciting - lots of new sights and smells and Daisy was nose to ground investigating everything! We stopped for a break and a couple of bits of chicken, Daisy was so responsive to my voice and sat like a good girl for her treats. Then with a leap we were back off exploring.

On the way back, we passed Diesel and his walker Tara - Daisy showed interest in a very calm inquisitive way and was happy to trot past Diesel after an initial "air sniff".

I love this girlie already - she has a really great energy about her ad a youthful enthusiasm, pus se is oh so pretty... hoping her forever home comes quickly!
Attachments
daisy2.JPG
JenG

Postby Bunnyowl » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:11 am

Daisy was walked by new walker Anastasia today, What a beautiful girl she is! So sweet. Loved a good cuddle in her kennel and always did what she was asked to. Brilliant little girl! And so pretty! Love!!!
20151111_141814_opt.jpg
Bunnyowl

Next

Return to Dogs Rehomed