Buddy Staffie DOB 2013 Guildford Kenns

Staffierescue dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption

Buddy Staffie DOB 2013 Guildford Kenns

Postby xxlynne » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:18 pm

Current Status: Homed

Buddy.jpg

Buddy needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Buddy was found stray/abandoned tied up outside a police station in the middle of the night. He was unclaimed within a council pound. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place and save Buddy's life. Buddy is neutered, wormed, fully vax'd and chipped. Buddy is in boarding kennels in Guildford

Visit Buddy's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Buddy15.jpg
Buddy4.jpg
Buddy2.jpg

Buddy's Thread below: Watch steady progress within our loving care.
Original Referral:Male 1-2 year old small framed Staffie. Knows sit. Good with other dogs but very in your face needs to learn some manners. Tied up outside the police station in the middle of the night. Sore nose where he has been scratching it on the door. Loves a fuss. Really sweet needs some loving. D. Dog Warden
Buddy1.JPG
Buddy3.JPG
Buddy5.JPG

Buddy came into Broxbourne kennels yesterday
xxlynne

Re: Buddy Staffie DOB 2013 Broxbourne Kenns

Postby Mark Brentwood » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 pm

Handsome lad , looks like he has borrowed truffles coat.
Mark Brentwood

Re: Buddy Staffie DOB 2013 Chessington Kenns

Postby lolking » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:56 pm

Met the gorgeous Buddy boy at Chessington today and had a lovely walk with him. Walks very well on the lead and constantly looks up at you for reassurance. Very friendly boy who wagged his tail furiously at anyone that walked past; he loves people. Gorgeous face, looks like he has freckles in his nose! Not sure how much training he has had but we worked on "sit" helped by a few mini sausages. I'm sure he will be easy to train as he loves treats. He will certainly be a good buddy to some luck family.
lolking

Re: Buddy Staffie DOB 2013 Godstone Kenns

Postby Tim » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:39 pm

untitled.jpg

A few photos of the very very friendly Buddy - he met Jasmine through the fence and didn't react at all to her, it looked like he really wanted to run around the paddock with her
untitled-3.jpg
untitled-2.jpg
untitled-7.jpg
untitled-9.jpg

Cuddle time
untitled-4.jpg
untitled-5.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Tim

Postby Tim » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:13 pm

Jasmine is the paddock with Lynne walking Woody

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Last edited by Tim on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tim

Postby SarahW » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:19 pm

Well all I can say is thank your SarahK for asking me to take Buddy for a walk today. Yet another new favourite! We have the most amazing dogs at RR and Buddy is one of them. Yet again I have fallen in love :biggrin.gif: :smiley-love029.gif:

Buddy is a lovely compact little staff. He is very, very sweet and really wants to make friends as soon as look at you. We headed straight for a walk and he was so good that I felt comfortable putting him on the extender. He is so very calm on both the short leads and an extender, no pulling just happy to wander along. He met Teddy and Barbie on the way back and Teddy was quite vocal Buddy did not react in any way at all, positively ignored him. :lol:

On our way back we stopped at the paddock. Buddy was far more interested in becoming buddies than the football or tennis ball he wanted cuddles and wanted to give endless kisses. So yes he is a kissy staffie who just wants you to know how wonderful it is to meet you. I admit it he charmed me! Once he settled down a bit more he was happy to just be stroked and soak up the sun.

Whoever gets to share there life with this happy, friendly little boy will have a faithful loyal buddy for life! :smiley-gen132.gif:

Bud1.jpg
Love that spotty nose!
Bud2.jpg
Bud3.jpg
Bud4.jpg
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.eu/f...lun%20...%20tionnaire/
SarahW

Postby lucygp » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:59 am

to make friends as soon as look at you.

Postby Tim » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:55 am

Another video showing a bit more of the friendly Buddy

Buddy in the paddock

Tim

Postby Elliesmum » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:08 pm

Oh my, what a morning, this little dog has completely stolen my heart. He seemed a bit poorly this morning, sneezing and coughing. He just wanted to sleep on my lap in the sun, bless him. I had the hardest time putting him back, this boy is an utter sweetheart.he snuggles in and snotty as he was, he checked in with the most adorable little licks when he needed reasurance.very subdued and under the weather, I can't wait to see him when he looks a bit better and his little character comes through. He is a gem.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs.
Elliesmum

Postby Pegmilly » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:16 pm

I went in to see him a few times after you left. He was still down in the dumps but had perked up a little. I just sat with him and cuddled him - he gave me lots of kisses. Took him to the walkers room for 10 mins where he got lots of fuss from other walkers. Xxx
Pegmilly

Postby SarahW » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:41 pm

I ended up have cuddle time with him in his kennel yesterday. Hard to resist :biggrin.gif: He is such a lovely sweet boy, so ready to slot into his forever home.
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.eu/f...lun%20...%20tionnaire/
SarahW

Postby Elliesmum » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:38 am

Isn't he the most lovely boy? I'm glad he's getting a lot of attention to keep his spirits up, but then would we expect anything less from all the fantastic volunteers at RR? I wouldn't be surprised if he gets some interest very soon! If he's still with us by the weekend, I hope to see him looking a bit happier. He will be realising he is getting lots of love and I'm sure his real character will shine through in no time. I can't wait to see him again.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs.
Elliesmum

Next

Return to 2. STAFFIERESCUE / RESCUE REMEDIES