Clover Staffie DOB 2010 Camberley, Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
pits

Re: Clover Staffie DOB 2010 Petersfield Foster

Post by pits »

Some new photos of Clover :) She has been so easy, she's gone to my parents' house several times now with no issues whatsoever, everyone falls in love with her.
cloverposter small.jpg
pits

Post by pits »

She's so photogenic and laidback, everyone falls in love with her :) More new photos to come soon of her weekend's adventures but here's a brand new video of her so long:

pits

Post by pits »

Clover's special christmas video:

pits

Post by pits »

Here are some new photos of Clover from yesterday:
f7small.jpg
f2.jpg
f3.jpg
f4.jpg
fsmall.jpg
f6small.jpg
pits

Post by pits »

About a week ago Clover who I'm fostering came with me on a short weekend trip to see family. She was very happy in the car on the way there and travelled with no issues whatsoever, and settled happily when we got to my relatives' place. She just wants to make friends with everything, and enjoyed the entire trip. One cold morning we went for a long walk and mini adventure trip along this nearby canal, which she found very interesting. See photos of the trip below:
f1.jpg
f2.jpg
f3.jpg
f4.jpg
f5.jpg
f6.jpg
f7.jpg
f8.jpg
f9.jpg
pits

Post by pits »

fingers crossed that someone discovers her soon :crossfingers.gif:

Clover is so observant, and on walks or at home she gives loads of eye contact, always checking up on how you are and if everything is ok, on walks she always looks up at you now and again to see if everything is fine. I think in another life she could have been a great therapy dog, or could still be really. Even though she loves having a good nap and snooze, she is alert too and always notices if something is going on like someone making a noise outside or coming to the door. She is extremely quiet and so easy going. She's happy to adapt to your lifestyle and seems to be happy with whatever you choose to do, she loves making friends with people. She is adorable how she lifts up her paw for attention, or when you ask her to. Linda who has fostered her a lot mentioned how she does "paw" extremely well, as well as "other paw", and "cuddles", its so cute to see.

She is a wonderful dog and you will fall in love with her! love4.gif

Here's some new snapshots of her enjoying her time in foster (but she needs her forever home!!!):
relaxing
relaxing
next to me on the sofa when I was watching a movie
next to me on the sofa when I was watching a movie
she heard a sound outside
she heard a sound outside
c4.jpg
an extremely satisfying deep nap from the looks of it!
an extremely satisfying deep nap from the looks of it!
pits

Post by pits »

Clover getting into the spirit:
c1.jpg
c2.jpg
c3.jpg
c4.jpg
c5.jpg
pits

Post by pits »

Thank you sweetpea, happy christmas to you too! I just got this photo of her, she says happy christmas too! :D
fixed sall.jpg
pits

Post by pits »

A small Public Service Announcement from the lovely Clover:
small.jpg
pits

Post by pits »

Today, for a few hours Clover got to see LindaS who often walked and fostered Clover in the past. She was overjoyed to see Linda again and Linda took these awesome photos whilst Clover was with her which I'll post below. As usual Clover was no trouble at all when she was staying with Linda and she was happy to see her old friend again.
c4.jpg
c1.jpg
c2.jpg
c3.jpg
c5.jpg
c6.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”