Polly Staffie DOB 2011 Poole Dorset

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes

Polly Staffie DOB 2011 Poole Dorset

Postby xxlynne » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:11 pm

Current Status: Homed

Polly71.jpg

Polly's needs:- and would enjoy being within the heart of a caring family who can support her needs and ensure compassion. She is so sweet and deserves that special family. Secure garden and care around the front door/ back gate so she is kept safe. Only pet status. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Polly was found stray running around woods with no collar, tag or microchip. No one has come forwards to reclaim her. We have agreed to save her and she came 4th December. Polly is now spayed, chipped and fully vaccinated. Polly is currently in boarding kennels in Guildford.

About Polly: Polly put the kettle on... lets hope you will have some special visitors coming for Tea. Polly needs a reassuring family, she is overcoming her nerves and has a little sense of being hand shy still. However Polly's confidence is shining through within our volunteers loving care. She isn't confident around other dogs but again this is improving.

Polly is a small orange brindle Staffie with a slender frame and about 3 years old. Polly has an improving self confidence and needs a family behind her to nurture and support her so she learns to enjoy the love and attention destined to be lavished on her. Polly needs the opportunity to flourish.

Visit Polly's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for £175 donation at the time of adoption, as we can't support so many dogs without funds. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Polly7.jpg
Polly6.jpg
Polly3.jpg

Polly's Thread below: Watch the steady progress within our Loving care
Polly76.jpg
Polly75.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Polly Staffie DOB 2011 Sussex Pound coming soon

Postby staffylevi » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:44 pm

Bless! Polly Pocket... :biggrin.gif:
Doin' it for the staffies ...
staffylevi

Re: Polly Staffie DOB 2011 Tunbridge Wells Temp foster

Postby Sarahk » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Polly joined us on the charity walk today, she's a stunner :D
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Re: Polly Staffie DOB 2011 Tunbridge Wells Temp foster

Postby Fran » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:35 am

I had the pleasure in taking Polly out on our charity walk. She was really good on lead not pulling me unfortunately up any hills! we walked along side Georgi and was very good but was unsure of dogs in her face. She loved lots fuss and attention and was my perfect walking partner. :dog_running-186.gif:
IMG_3089.PNG

IMG_3093.JPG

IMG_3107.JPG

IMG_3129.JPG
The dog Whisperer (Mark)

IMG_3122.JPG

IMG_3126.JPG

IMG_3137.JPG

IMG_3139.JPG
Fran

Re: Polly Staffie DOB 2011 Godstone Kenns

Postby xxlynne » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:17 pm

Little Polly is now in Godstone Kenns
xxlynne

Postby Mark Brentwood » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:43 am

Agh bless little polly, she is so sweet and a very gentle little girl.
Mark Brentwood

Postby chinquest » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:59 pm

I had the pleasure of taking Polly to the vets when she first arrived, I was delighted to see her out with Warwick today a much more confident girl than that first meeting. Tail up and wagging (despite the heavy rain), shiny coat one lovely girl.
We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
chinquest

Postby Tim » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:54 pm

And here are one or two photos of the friendly Polly, in fact friendly is an understatement :)

She certainly loves interaction with people :
untitled-10-1.jpg
untitled-2.jpg
untitled-3-1.jpg
untitled-8.jpg
untitled-6.-1jpg.jpg

She was quite interested in the noise the camera made
untitled-9.j-1pg.jpg

Nose rub time (this by the way was less than 10 minutes of meeting Polly)
untitled-5.jpg

tummy tickle time
untitled-4.jpg

Enjoying a run - how happy does she look :)
untitled.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Tim

Postby xxlynne » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:01 pm

:thanks.gif:
xxlynne

Postby Mark Brentwood » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:49 am

What lovely pics of polly. They show her personality off to a tee
Mark Brentwood

Re: Polly Staffie DOB 2011 Chessington Kenns

Postby SaraC » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:33 am

Wow - some seriously good photos of Polly on here!! :) :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif:

Polly is one of those dogs that you can bond with immediately as she's just SO friendly. She's quite calm on her walks, and takes in the sights and smells. She likes to keep an eye on you so will look around to make sure you're keeping up a fair amount. Polly was walked by one of our new walkers, Dave, this week & he said she was a breeze to walk.

PS - Polly has the most beautiful ears by the way! :)

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG
SaraC

Re: Polly Staffie DOB 2011 Guildford Kenns

Postby ActualEmmaWilde » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:35 pm

I met the lovely little Polly today, and took her for her first walk at Guildford, and what fun we had, I let her sniff absolutely everywhere and she was sooo interested in everything, the walk took a bit longer than normal, but I didn't mind one bit :smiley-gen132.gif: . She likes to motor along but is no way strong on the lead, we met two loose dogs unexpectedly coming round the corner, and she definitely wanted to go play, loads of happy tail wagging (whole bum actually)!. She seems a bright, happy, busy, girl, and am sure she will be firm fave at the kennels in no time, (she already is one of mine!) :smiley-gen132.gif:

Added Note:-

I tried to upload some gorgeous pix of her but unfortunately, "computer says no" so will try again later.
ActualEmmaWilde

Next

Return to Dogs Rehomed