Marley Staffie DOB 03.08.13 Seaford East Sussex

Dogs that have found their forever home
Elliesmum

Re: Marley Staffie DOB 03.08.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elliesmum »

I took Marley to the stream today as he doesn't like the heat. He gave his belly a good soaking a few times and happily plodded back with me. We had a few cuddles and he was so calm and well behaved. Love this boy, he is so gorgeous and loving.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Judy

Re: Marley Staffie DOB 03.08.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Judy »

Marley and I had a good walk again yesterday afternoon when he took advantage of the shady cooler areas by lying down on his stomach with his legs splayed out, he did this a couple of times but was quite happy to carry on walking after a minute or two cooling off. We had a runner followed by a cyclist pass by us on a narrow pathway, Marley as usual was very well behaved and stood to the side to let them pass without trying to jump up or react in anyway. Marley is such a well behaved boy and always a joy to take out. Heart fill with love.gif]
Nurse Flo

Re: Marley Staffie DOB 03.08.13 Guildford Kenns

Post by Nurse Flo »

Mr Smiley Chops is still waiting for you!
Mr Smiley Chops is still waiting for you!
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

Enjoying some water play time xx
Enjoying some water play time xx
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

I have been walking Marley every week and I can honestly say this little man is one of the nicest doggies you’ll met. His cheeky character is adorable and his love for his humans is very special, he gives a lot of love to his walkers.

Once he knows you and feels safe he is very easy to walk. He will walk alongside his RR kennel mates quite relaxed and loves going in the canal. He loves playing find the treats on walks and enjoys training and learning new things. Equally he loves doing zoomies round the paddock which is very funny to watch. Marley really needs his experienced forever home as he’s been in kennels so long now it’s heart breaking.

Please consider Marley as he is gorgeous love4.gif
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Special boy Marley is loved by all who know him! He enjoyed a nice walk on Monday with volunteer Rachel angel13.gif]

Marley 2.jpg
Marley 1.jpg
Marley 3.jpg
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

:dog_running-186.gif: blob6.gif]

Little Marley is such a gorgeous, handsome Staffie with a very cheeky personality that will make you smile constantly.

He is quite easy to walk and walks well with his doggie friends at Rescue Remedies. He takes a bit of time to trust a human due to his sad start in life and has never had his own home so may take a bit of time and patience to settle in. He does need an experienced human to love and teach him new things as he is a very clever boy.

I love spending time with Marley Moo and will be jumping for joy when he finds his forever home xx
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

20DAF47A-46BE-4E19-AE52-8C7FC67D9D7E.jpeg
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

8ABAAD25-9CFE-4D41-9834-B84A519C1619.jpeg
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

F6158392-30F5-449B-8E9C-D6BCB43328A6.jpeg