Marley Staffie DOB 03.08.13 Seaford East Sussex

Dogs that have found their forever home
Rjackson

Re: Marley Staffie DOB 03.08.13 Guildford Kenns

Post by Rjackson »

Well this was my third walk with gorgeous Marley and I can safely say he's melted my heart. He was so affectionate today, think it took a few walks before he felt he can trust me.

He was so good on his walk, we sat on the bench whilst RR Jakey, and Loki went by and he did not bat an eye at them just had cuddles on the bench.

We then went in the paddock for a run around, find the treat and cuddles and he was such a sweet heart as you can see by the photos.

Later on I went back in his kennels for extra cuddles and he just lay on top of me. Feel a bit tearful leaving him in kennels today as he's never had his own home and really needs and deserves the right human for him. Please read his forum and if you feel you could offer him lots of love and build his confidence he would be such a supper little dog to add to your family Xx
IMG_5612.JPG
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

IMG_5608.JPG
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

IMG_5673.JPG
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

Little man Marley is by new bestie, love him a lot already, very easy to fall for him. Once he trust his humans he's such an affectionate boy who loves a cuddle and a walk. He does love playing in the paddock and jumping on your lap. Marley does find the heat quite hard so I took him to the river for a swim . We also I took a bottle of water with us so he could have a drink.

Before I left had to go and sit in his kennels for more cuddles

Please have a read of his thread and see if you can resist that smile xx
IMG_5674.JPG
Marilyn

Post by Marilyn »

Here's a video of Marley I'm posting on behalf of Rach...

Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

IMG_5767.JPG
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

Handsome boy Marley was so good on his walk today, we went for a long walk and he past Loki and Jakey (both RR doggies) well. We passed people, horses and lots of geese today and he was very excited and well behaved.

He had a bit of a run on a longer lead today and does love this, you just have to help him not get too excited in these situations so he learns to have fun and stay calm at the same time.

Had so many cuddles with Mr Marley today, he kept jumping in my lap for cuddles and it was really hard taking this cute boy back to kennels as he desperately needs a home to call his own as he has never had one before.

Please read his profile and if you feel you can offer this little boy a loving experienced home please apply he is gorgeous xx

love4.gif

IMG_5766.JPG
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

IMG_5828.JPG
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

IMG_5827.JPG
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

Obviously had to take the little Marley out again today as he's stole my heart with his cheekiness. We went to an overgrown field and he loved it, rolling around in the long grass having cuddles he was so cute.

We then went to the cannel which was so busy, dogs kept running up to him, and although he was a little stressed he did not react to dogs at all. He then went for plenty of dips in the cannel where he does this little stretch out in the water.

Marley is a special gorgeous doggie who does need a special human to step forward and show him what it means to be loved and living in a home.

Love Marley to bits xxx.
IMG_5826.JPG

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”