Marley Staffie DOB 03.08.13 Seaford East Sussex

Dogs that have found their forever home
Pegmilly

Re: Marley Staffie DOB 03.08.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Pegmilly »

Marley and I had the best walk yesterday. I arrived at kennels early and there’s no better way to start the day than to take Marley out. It was so peaceful on our walk - no one else was about. We went down to the stream - Marley enjoyed laying down in the water. We stayed there for a while then headed back. Outside the kennels we sat on the benches - Marley jumped straight on my lap and laid down. We sat there and watched the comings and goings - Marley quite content to just lay there and be stroked. Xx.
B9B7FFE6-80B6-4682-940D-5A5E4D00E1D6.jpeg
Judy

Post by Judy »

Marley as always gave me such a lovely welcome this afternoon, he really is such an affectionate boy. It was very hot so I decided to head for the stream which Marley was very pleased about, he keenly walked down to the water and plunged straight in lying on his stomach making the most of it. Two other walkers from the kennels walked their dogs down to the water, all three of the dogs enjoyed the moment. Marley is such a gorgeous hunky boy. Heart fill with love.gif]
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I hadn't walked Marley for a while, but he seemed to remember me and was an angel this morning. He doesn't seem to cope in the heat very well, but it was a scorcher today. We just took a short stroll in the woods, and Marley can be quite stubborn about letting me know where he wants to go. The paddock was occupied so he took me in the poets hut, where he stretched out on the sofa, refused to move and insisted I rub his belly 0002.gif]
After a cool stroll back, we sat under the trees near the kennels where Marley just chilled, watching everyone pass by. As we had been in the long grass, I checked him all over for ticks, and he has no problem with this, even letting me look between his toes while lying on his back. Oh how this boy knows how to be a big Teddy bear and break my heart love4.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

85DE46B2-DD81-474D-B8CD-91418692C5AD.jpeg
868C4164-4E1B-4A53-9FF0-8B71E75EA0A6.jpeg
8F9FD735-01F1-45C2-A150-C1E0F868D945.jpeg
Last Sunday, I had an event to attend and I really, really missed my Marley mooch. I told him how much I’d missed him and I know it’s daft but I really think Marley understands and listens - he didn’t leave my side even when he was off lead in the paddock. I had to push 3 chairs together so he could sit on my lap. He’s such a good boy and has grown in confidence and self assurance in the time I’ve known him. He does have tiny moments where you can see he’s getting a little over stimulated or frustrated - but a quick uh uh and it’s over and done with. I’ve said it before but when I win the lottery I’m taking him, Vinnie and Rolo home with me. Love Marley to bits. Xxx.
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I took Marley to the stream today as he doesn't like the heat. He gave his belly a good soaking a few times and happily plodded back with me. We had a few cuddles and he was so calm and well behaved. Love this boy, he is so gorgeous and loving.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Judy

Post by Judy »

Marley and I had a good walk again yesterday afternoon when he took advantage of the shady cooler areas by lying down on his stomach with his legs splayed out, he did this a couple of times but was quite happy to carry on walking after a minute or two cooling off. We had a runner followed by a cyclist pass by us on a narrow pathway, Marley as usual was very well behaved and stood to the side to let them pass without trying to jump up or react in anyway. Marley is such a well behaved boy and always a joy to take out. Heart fill with love.gif]
Nurse Flo

Re: Marley Staffie DOB 03.08.13 Guildford Kenns

Post by Nurse Flo »

Mr Smiley Chops is still waiting for you!
Mr Smiley Chops is still waiting for you!
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

Enjoying some water play time xx
Enjoying some water play time xx
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

I have been walking Marley every week and I can honestly say this little man is one of the nicest doggies you’ll met. His cheeky character is adorable and his love for his humans is very special, he gives a lot of love to his walkers.

Once he knows you and feels safe he is very easy to walk. He will walk alongside his RR kennel mates quite relaxed and loves going in the canal. He loves playing find the treats on walks and enjoys training and learning new things. Equally he loves doing zoomies round the paddock which is very funny to watch. Marley really needs his experienced forever home as he’s been in kennels so long now it’s heart breaking.

Please consider Marley as he is gorgeous love4.gif
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Special boy Marley is loved by all who know him! He enjoyed a nice walk on Monday with volunteer Rachel angel13.gif]

Marley 2.jpg
Marley 1.jpg
Marley 3.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”