37899DF1-29EE-464D-AA89-E8ECA9A91473.jpeg
Rjackson

Re: Marley Staffie DOB 03.08.13 Guildford Kenns

Post by Rjackson »

5F0503B6-B728-41F5-9839-F1E9E2C1C809.jpeg
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

I always look forward to walking Marley Moo every week, love him. He is such a character and so deserving of a forever home. He has been walking really well with some of the other RR doggies which is lovely to see and is enjoying doing long walks where he can play, run around on the long lead and practice find the treat, sit, cuddles and chilling.

Marley loves his humans very much, you can see this in his face and big smile. He would do so well in a calm environment away from kennels so he could relax and just chill out.

He has a lot of expression and you can generally see how he is feeling by his gorgeous face. The more walks, and mental stimulation Marley gets the more chilled out he is.

I always give Marley a bone or pigs ear when I walk him as I can’t resist that little cute smile. Once we’ve walked he will literally sit and wait for me to get the bone bless him, he’s just so adorable.

Lovely Marley would look so handsome on a sofa right now. love4.gif
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

Well I'm home after a lovely weekend away with Marley at Nicky's home in Liphook.

I have to be honest and say I was expecting a couple of days hard work but he was brilliant.
What I think is important to him is access to a garden, a home that doesn't put him behind closed doors and someone who can manage his excitement. I only had 3 occasions of him attempting to get mouthy and I just put my hand under his collar, gave a little TTouch and told him to calm. We have known eachother for a long time but I think most people who've had a mouthy staffie and have an open household would really enjoy having Marley in their lives.

He was completely clean all weekend apart from one attempt to mark Nicky's stack of doggy fleeces (which smell of Harry & Smokey so not surprising), I gave him an "oi" though and he stopped mid sprinkle, good boy!

The sofa and the human bed were very exciting on Friday, but using a mixture of treats and ignoring he quickly understood how to relax on the both. He enjoyed zoomies around the garden, and indoors when it was raining, I laughed at him so much over the few days we were together.

Marley is also loving, sweet and playful. Nicky has tons of toys at her house and I must have tried every one with him but none floated his boat. My ballerina pumps and moisturiser pot, however, were incredibly good fun! He didn't destroy them and happily swapped them for a treat so he learns super quick what's for playing with and what isn't.

I really miss him (apologies Admin for the amount of photos but he's just toooooooo cute!)

Sofa Fun
My legs are under that blanket
Mar10.jpg
Mar 8.jpg
LOVED watching out the window
Mar 17.jpg
Mar 1.jpg
Garden fun
Mar 5.jpg
Mar 6.jpg
Mar 7.jpg
Mar 11.jpg
Walkies fun - including watching some Saturday golfers
Mar 15.jpg
Mar 14.jpg
Mar 13.jpg
Being a good boy
Mar 18.jpg
Mar 4.jpg
Mar 16.jpg
20181013_232258_resized.jpg
20181014_111124~2_resized.jpg
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

angel13.gif]
720C0293-DD12-4385-A6B4-D2DEDE42F485.jpeg
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

blob6.gif]
84618069-DCEE-43BF-9CFF-7A20009746DF.jpeg
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

:dog_running-186.gif:
6AE5DC03-2F04-4300-BE6B-7ECC17EF87AC.jpeg
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

blob6.gif]
48D9E0AA-892A-4448-920E-705E243F26D2.jpeg
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

Have walked gorgeous Marley lots over the last few weekends and have done some long walks across the downs with him. He has been so good enjoying little adventures out and about.

Marley has been walking with other RR doggies and enjoyed parallel walking with Luke. Marley enjoys going on the long lead and practicing his recall and sit. We also play find the treat and jumping on and off logs. We like to do lots of fun things on our walks.

Marley really loves his humans and having cuddles and today I went and sat in his kennel and sat in his bed with him lying on top of me giving me the best cuddles. He is such a gorgeous boy and just want him to be happy in his forever home xxx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”