Marley Staffie DOB 03.08.13 Seaford East Sussex

Dogs that have found their forever home
SarahW

Re: Marley Staffie DOB 03.08.2013 Godstone Kenns

Post by SarahW »

Marley is one of my easiest walks. He is very excited when I turn up at his kennels but easy enough to get out of the block. He starts off pulling at first on walks but soon settles into a nice pace and he delights in being out and sniffing about. He has really calmed down over time and is a typical loving happy staffie. I hope someone spots what a great boy he is. I love him to bits.

Here are some photos from recent walks.
mar1.jpg
He LOVES a backscratch
He LOVES a backscratch
mar3.jpg
Downward dog with Marley
Downward dog with Marley
Good boy around horses
Good boy around horses
mar1.jpg
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Marley continues to be a little undiscovered treasure. He really is one of my easiest walks. He pulls a bit first but he doesn't get walks as often as others so he is just keen, he soon settles and stops pulling and starts sniffing about. He really is a fab staffie. I have had no lead grabbing from him since the very early in the year and responds to calm, confident handling. I really hope someone spots what a cracking dog he is and gives him a forever home. He is a sensitive boy who wants someone to love and learn from. He loves cuddles, is not overly licky. I love this gorgeous boy.
Enjoying his walk with Helen the other Saturday
Enjoying his walk with Helen the other Saturday
mar1.jpg
mar2.jpg
chinquest

Post by chinquest »

Marley and I have been enjoying walks during the week. He always looks so excited when I arrive at his kennel then oh so disappointed if I walk past bless him. But he soon forgets when it's his turn and he gives a lovely welcome. Horses seem to fascinate him and he likes to stop and stare, when one decided to roll near us Marley's tail disappeared between his legs and he looked at me rather worried so we moved on. Another day he couldn't help but stare at a horse in a pink coat until the horse decided to come towards us, time to move on again.
As Sarah says he's keen leaving the kennels but once underway he's a nice calm walk, today I felt he relaxed more with me for his nose set to work busy sniffing the hedgerow delights. A lovely boy I'm beginning to get rather fond of :smiley-love029.gif:
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

I had a lovely time with Marley in the paddock today. The winter sun put a spring in his step. We then had a lovely walk. When I stopped by the walkers room Marley met another walker, Dawn like a long lost friend. Marley is such a happy boy.

The first 4 pictures are from today and the other from previous walks over the last few weeks.
mar4.jpg
mar3.jpg
mar2.jpg
mar1.jpg
mer2.jpg
mar3.jpg
mar1.jpg
mar3.jpg
mar2.jpg
mar1.jpg
mar2.jpg
mar1.jpg
Helenisca

Post by Helenisca »

I met Marley yesterday and I have to say he is a lovely boy! he was a bit excited when I went into his kennel but after some cuddles and treats he was ready to the walk! very nice walk, and fun time at the paddock, he was running all the time I was so happy to see him enjoying the free time. He is a super doggie!!! Kiss of love.gif
20160208_104710-640x360.jpg
20160208_104730-640x360.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Marley and I enjoyed a lovely relaxed walk yesterday :D
image.jpg
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
MrsP

Re: Marley Staffie DOB 03.08.2013 Guildford Kenns

Post by MrsP »

So Marley was a bit of dreamboat today, fairly strong on the lead to begin with but soon twigged that Laura doesn't move if she's pulled too much, he's a bright lad. His 'sit and look at me' is awesome but he struggles to do it when something comes along that he's scared of, and bless him that was quite a few things today. Canoes, boats, swans, large hiking groups, off-lead dogs they were all pretty nerve-racking for him. He showed his nerves by sticking to the spot and putting his little tail between his legs, he responded beautifully to physical and verbal reassurance so I think he will soon learn not to worry.
The off-lead dogs were particularly good for him today as they were all dogs doing a 'job' (jogging with their human, fetching a ball in and out of the river) and they had zero interest in meeting him. The first dog got some grumbles as we stood to the side, the second some murmurs and puffs, the third was just watched intently and by the fourth I could convince him with some high-pitched encouragement to move from the spot and carry on.
Very relaxed going into his kennel, I think because he was completely mentally exhausted from the sensory overload that is a Guildford walk. He is an absolutely beautiful boy and will be a complete cracker with the right support.
Marley1.jpg
Marley2.jpg
Bunnyowl

Post by Bunnyowl »

Oh my god. I think I'm in love! Marley! What a softy! Such a lovely boy. It was our first meeting but I was greeted like an old friend. Marley looooves tummy rubs! He stood up for a cuddle and then stood on my feet facing outwards so he could have a no feet on the floor tummy rub. Such a good boy when we were out didn't show any insecurity today just enjoying being out. We spent most of our walk sat down cuddling becuase I couldn't resist him. Marley loved crawling and rolling around in the grass. I love this boy. He is absolutely fantastic!

Just watching the world go by
Just watching the world go by

Beautiful puppy
Beautiful puppy
Bunnyowl

Post by Bunnyowl »

Marley and I had a great play time on the extender lead today. He is such a darling. Just look at that adorable puppy smile!
IMG-20160304-WA0007_opt.jpg
IMG-20160304-WA0004_opt.jpg
IMG-20160304-WA0006_opt.jpg
IMG-20160304-WA0005_opt.jpg
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

Marley is really increasing in confidence and did some lovely loose lead walking today. We walked past two dogs calmly and he did some very relaxed air sniffing. Marley's kennel is next to Lara's which I think is good for him as when he comes back from his walk she does a little play bow & dance at the end of her kennel. Today we stood there for a while and her showed a gentle interest in her and had a little wiggle :D

I got fabo bench cuddles today too thumbs.gif
Marley1.jpg
Marley3.jpg
SWOON!
SWOON!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”