Maisie Staffie DOB 12.07.08 Gatwick Kenns

Staffierescue dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
Chris86

Re: Maisie Staffie DOB 12.07.08 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chris86 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:08 pm

Mum and I met the lovely Maisie this morning and had the pleasure of taking her for a nice long walk in the spring weather. Our bus was running late so Charlie oh so nicely "delivered" Maisie to us, I think she was a bit confused why she was suddenly heading back in the direction she just came from at first! Considering it was the first time Maisie had met us both she wasn't fussed at all to be trotting off with two strangers for a nice walkies :D Through fields and woods Maisie really enjoyed her walk, plenty of sniffs and smells to be had and she took them all in, as well as some cuddles of course! :smiley-gen132.gif:

More to follow from mum who walked Maisie but all in all such a gorgeous and sweet natured girl she is, those beautiful eyes looking up from time to time are hard to resist.
Maisie Water_opt.jpg
Maisie Sit and Smile_opt.jpg
Maisie Beautiful_opt.jpg
Maisie Smile_opt.jpg
Maisie Look_opt.jpg
Maisie and Mum_opt.jpg
Maisie Snuggle_opt.jpg
Maisie Turnaround_opt.jpg
Maisie Sit_opt.jpg
Maisie Proud_opt.jpg
Maisie Peekaboo_opt.jpg
Maisie Profile_opt.jpg
Maisie Gentle_opt.jpg
Maisie Watchful_opt.jpg
Maisie Sniffs1_opt.jpg
"I think I'll sniff this..."
Maisie Sniffs2_opt.jpg
"...and this!"
Maisie Sniff3_opt.jpg
"Also this!!"
Maisie Wish_opt.jpg
Maisie wishing for her forever home

anne

Post by anne » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:12 pm

DSCF8241.jpgmaisie.jpg
DSCF8242.jpgmaisie.jpg
Make a wish Maisie xx
DSCF8244.jpgmaisie.jpg

Chris86

Post by Chris86 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:58 pm

Oh Maisie, such a heart stealer. I've always followed her thread and seen how loved she was but last week and today were the first real times meeting this gorgeous girl.

She was happy to have company in her kennel and liked a bit of a fuss from mum and me. Harnessing took all of ten seconds tops, she just pops her head straight through the loop and voila, ready to explore.

Last week Maisie was happy to be out and about but mostly wanted to get on with her walk. This morning she was so relaxed with lots of nuzzling up for kisses and cuddles which she got lots of! She really loved being fussed over and was extra affectionate. Giving her a neck scratch she just nuzzled her head right under mine, she's so adorable and loving! She can be a bit of a diva when it comes to treats though lol.gif Maisie does a great sit but if you take too long she lets you know! She has the cutest little "bark" that doesn't quite come out properly but she takes treats ever so gently (even if you're trying to get a photo opportunity!).

We took her through some nice open fields today which she seemed to love, lots of things to sniff and sights to see. As she hit the grass she was keen to explore, I'm not sure if she'd been on that route before but her nose was right to the ground taking it all in. Though she had moments of testing to full length of the leads in general she walks nicely, happy to trot along and nothing excessive.

Maisie was great when seeing two (very well trained) off-lead dogs walking a short distance away, she glanced over but moved on with no problems or grumbles. Back at the kennels after our walk Maisie was again such a very good girl, walkers with dogs out and waiting to go in/out but Maisie was calm and on her very best behaviour. She also got to have cuddles with her adoring public! Lots of people about means lots of fuss for the lovely Maisie.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Maisie Dandelions.jpg
Maisie Cuddles.jpg
Maisie & Chris Cuddles.jpg
Maisie & Mum Cuddles.jpg
Maisie Sit.jpg
Maisie does a great sit!
Maisie Smile.jpg
Maisie Look.jpg
Maisie Sniffs.jpg
Maisie Exploring.jpg
Maisie doing a touch of exploring
Maisie Roly Poly.jpg
"Weeeeee!"
Maisie Cheeky.jpg
Cheeky girl!
Maisie Drink.jpg
Good girl drinking water!
Maisie Peekaboo.jpg
Peekaboo Maisie, I see you!

Christinetully

Post by Christinetully » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:31 pm

Maisie is truly the most cuddly, adorable, easygoing, gentle companion you could wish to meet. She makes the most of every walk ... sights, sounds, smells, kisses, treats and plenty of snuggles. I can't understand why she's not been snapped up - she's a well mannered lady love4.gif
Attachments
2017-04-21 08.33.25.jpg
Beautiful against the bluebells!
Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had! :icon_barking_dog-116.gif:

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:58 pm

God I love this little lump love4.gif
Always nice to get Maisie cuddles and she was so well behaved on our walk this morning. Maybe we should limit her treats a bit walkers? I am worried about her weight! Trouble is, she's so popular so I'm sure she gets spoilt hehe. I must say though, it doesn't stop her walking for ages and she can leap that stile on the bridge with ease lol.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:49 pm

Have been admiring the lovely photos of Maisie Moos on her thread......

Maise was so happy to see me and be out today, well behaved as always, walking with Ziggy and his walker Judy.

No treats on her way round but a little bit of dentastix when back in her kennel.....

We would all be so happy to see our girl in a home....xXx
maisie.jpg
Brown eyed girlie.....lovely chops xx

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:39 pm

Thank you to Lynne and Lorenzo for the lovely paddock we now have. I took Maisie there this morning, she loved it. She did big fat zoomies and rolled everywhere, so wonderful for her. We had a short walk after and I'm sorry to say I had quite a bad fall on the main drive to the kennels. I tripped in a pot hole and went down very hard. I have hurt all my left side and was very shaken. I actually couldn't get up for a fair bit (so glad nobody saw)!!! Maisie did the most amazing thing, and it really choked me up, daft thing that I am. When I was lying on my left side sprawled on the ground, Maisie ran over to me and lay down against me with her chin on my shoulder and literally held and cuddled me until I could get up. Her eyes never left mine all the way back to my car where I sat for a while until I felt better. She forgot all about her walk and sniffing everywhere, she was only concerned about me and sat in the car with her head on my knees. Maisie is such a loving dog and this shows how much she loves her humans.

Her concerned look
image.jpeg
She sat like this for 20 minutes
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

Chris86

Post by Chris86 » Fri May 12, 2017 7:42 pm

Mum and I took the lovely Maisie into the paddock earlier today, she wasn't too keen on running around but got some nice off-lead relaxing time. She did chase a ball a few times and had some crazy zoomies running from one end of the paddock to the other sliding around before we had a potter around the scenic route behind the kennels. Maisie was much happier having a walk rather than all that fetch malarkey thumbs.gif
Maisie Ball.jpg

Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M » Mon May 15, 2017 10:46 pm

Took Maisie pops for nice walk in the woods around the kennels,just me and her Ladyship today,on a new walk we now have, where there are no off lead dogs to worry about, thumbs.gif she loved it and spent quite a bit of time sniffing and gazing up at the trees, I think was watching for squirrels....

We then had a little jog up the road and back....lovely girl, perfectly behaved as always.... Heart fill with love.gif] xx
maisie right way up.jpg
Wassssatttttt ?!

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Fri May 19, 2017 9:18 pm

Had a lovely walk with Maisie-moo today, she so loves it when you call her name, looks up at you with her gorgeous eyes - melts my heart every time love4.gif I adore this girl and can't believe she doesn't have her own family yet, until she does we are all her family love4.gif
Manda and Jen, had a little chat with Maisie-moo, this one is for you thumbs.gif

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Fri May 19, 2017 11:55 pm

Maisie out on our walk today thumbs.gif

With Steven and Bosco, all doggies behaved perfectly love4.gif
IMG_5997.JPG
IMG_5998.JPG
IMG_5999.JPG
love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Sun May 21, 2017 5:09 pm

I'm glad the day went well Manda, I know how much you miss Maisie. I didn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes this morning, when me and Sophie walked Maisie and Hank! Maisie wiggled that big butt and rubbed shoulders with Hank at every opportunity 0002.gif] What a little flirt!
image.jpeg

Return to “2. STAFFIERESCUE / RESCUE REMEDIES”