Buttons Staffie DOB 2008 - 11th October 2021

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Chrissy M

Re: Buttons Staffie DOB 2008 Gatwick Foster

Post by Chrissy M »

This is how I work at my desk, one hand on Buttons who sits on my lap with his little head on my shoulder and one hand typing :0)

He's such a love.....after all he has been through he still loves his humans.

Our little RR star Buttons xx
Our little RR star Buttons xx
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Yes, surely this year Buttons will find his furry ever home :0)

Buttons is fully house trained he has never had an accident and let's you know when he wants to go out, he does not chew anything he's not supposed to, even this rope toy has been with him since day one, and he just plays with it, gives it a quick mouth then puts it down ready for next time....he's a total darling, eager to please and he's of the age he does actually sleep a fair amount, then just lolls around looking very cute the rest of the time !

I am a good boy, I only play with toys I am given..someone in my life trained me well...but then they left me to fend for myself....and now I wait for my kind family Buttons XX
I am a good boy, I only play with toys I am given..someone in my life trained me well...but then they left me to fend for myself....and now I wait for my kind family Buttons XX
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Lord Buttons is very smart, he loves to wrap himself up as you have seen, here he is now , the little super staffy who moved into the bottom of my wardrobe (I used to keep shoes there) he he ! Funny boy , he is so cute ! Xx

Buttons loves to be snug and keep his ears, nose and everything else warm ! X
Buttons loves to be snug and keep his ears, nose and everything else warm ! X
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

It is cute eh ! He totally organised it himself and it is so funny seeing him re arrange it every day.

Buttons says every furry should have a den !

Nite time at the Den zzzzzz xx
Nite time at the Den zzzzzz xx
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

He is indeed a gorgeous boy!

Diddy Buttons has been supervising DIY at the BnB today, this involves keeping me entertained by playing ball with me in between the very tedious task of painting walls.

Sunbathing in between is Buttons favourite thing to do, who needs the Bahamas !

Winter Sun and no flying involved !
Winter Sun and no flying involved !
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

I asked Buttons how I was doing as his rescue human, he said it was good to see me growing in confidence especially around furries of unknown history and also that I am getting fitter with
regular walks .....

Good to know eh :D

Me and my rescue human Chrissy , love you ,Buttons xx
Me and my rescue human Chrissy , love you ,Buttons xx
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Ah , the pleasure is all mine, having little Buttons to stay...I have a cat 'Treacle' and Buttons is not good with small furries so I am not in a position to offer him a permanent home...I keep them apart but Treacle would like a bit more of my time although I do sleep with her on my bed and Buttons sleeps happily in his den...the boy was struggling in kennels as he is scared of all the dogs there so I had to get him out, and he is proving to be a joy in the home.....he will make someone a lovely companion....as an only pet.

Buttons is getting better with passing dogs, I praise him to high heavens when he does not bark at them..and now mostly he ignores them....I would not think he would like off lead dogs in his face though....I think he has had more than one bad experience with other dogs and he just is not prepared to take the risk.

At Gatwick he did walk with the other dogs in parallel...so he's not that bad !! Apart from his lack of social skills with loose dogs he is a total poppet....who adores people and is impeccably behaved in and out.Buttons recall in the house and garden is excellent, his hearing is great you can even just whisper his name and he comes running !

Buttons has a heart full of love waiting for YOU !

Buttons has love for everyone ! x
Buttons has love for everyone ! x
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Mr Cutie pie.....I swear he poses for the camera !

He loves his ball but often gets distracted by wanting a fuss and a cuddle , love him ! Xx love4.gif

Cute alert !!
Cute alert !!
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

As well as being very dinky and cute Buttons is so good in a home, I guess this is because he has had a home for a good number of years before he was abandoned.

I am amazed anyone would give him up, but then I am always incredulous at how we get so many lovely furries in rescue......possibly people run out of time,money, circumstances change or they just did not think about the commitment beforehand...who knows.

Buttons is so keen to please and obedient it is amazing, I really must put some videos on here.....he certainly knows a lot of words, sit,wait,this way,lay down etc and will not jump up if you simply hold out a flat hand above his head, no words needed. Buttons is smart thumbs.gif

Buttons never , ever, grabs leads or anything now he is not in kennels..the perfect little Staffy boy xxx :icon_barking_dog-116.gif:
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Yes scrummy and def a champion den builder and adept at covering himself up in blankets !

He was passing other dogs very well today, top marks , I think he is now becoming very relaxed in the area he now knows well.
Must not forget not long ago he was surrounded by constantly barking dogs, so did need a period of adjustment.

His speciality is greeting visitors, he's just so friendly ! Blessssss

Ikkle Buttons likes to be high up on the sofa, great balance there boy !

It's all go here !
It's all go here !

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”