Lily Pug x Staffie JRT? DOB 09.07.13 Gatwick Kenns

Our smashing Staffordshire Bull Terriers and Staffie crosses available for homing!
sibirro

Re: Lily Pug x Staffie JRT? DOB 09.07.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by sibirro » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:30 pm

great walk again lily (with your buddy of course) - you both passed other dogs nicely and enjoyed lots of attention - always a pleasure topdog
Attachments
P1010928.JPG
P1010929.JPG

Jim Thomas

Post by Jim Thomas » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:28 pm

Lily, what can I say that's not been said before. I think you're great as do most who know you. You walk like a goddess and are always pleased to go out for some messing around. I enjoy my time with you as do many other walkers, plus you are happy to meet new people. Why are you still with us at the kennels? All I can say is that's someone else's loss that you are not their dog and in their life.
So if you'er reading this, give this lady a chance. She really is a star and if you don't, I look forward to seeing Lily soon.
We always have a great walk. I can't wait for our next.

Look how beautiful she is.
20180902_115838.jpg

sibirro

Post by sibirro » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:18 pm

great walk on sunday in the rain with your buddy mika - a gentle walk as always and you behaved quite perfectly when two biggish off lead dogs came right up to you with the owner making no attempt to stop them v good girl lily xxx
Attachments
P1010990.JPG

sibirro

Post by sibirro » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:06 am

you always get a lovely greeting from lily (and mika) so pleased to see us its always heartwarming - a nice little walk to the stream meeting a few dogs on the way and a little paddle (lily never likes to do too much unlike mika) and then the long way round and back - always a pleasure lily

KateM17

Post by KateM17 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:12 pm

Lily and Mika were both ready for a walk today. After giving me the run around trying to harness her, Lily was ready to strut her stuff through the woods. Lily loves a good ole stroll and is happy to walk just behind or beside her mate Mika whilst taking in all the smells of the woods. Lily and Mika had a lovely long walk today and were both pretty chilled out when we returned. X

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:09 pm

I walked lovely little Lily today whilst Geoff walked her kennel buddy Mika. I always love walking this little girl, she is such an easy walk. Yes she can be a bit shouty at other dogs, particularly in the kennels, but on our walk today she ignored the two we passed separately and ignored the cyclist. In fact I had to apologise to little Lily, because I told a lady passing us with her dog that Lily might be a bit mouthy, and the little princess totally ignored the other dog, and made me a lier! This little girl has spent most of her life in Rescue and I just don’t understand it. She would be a fabulous sofa companion ( she loves cuddles) and she enjoys her walks and goes at a very easy pace. Little poppet xxxx

heleny

Post by heleny » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:03 pm

I so agree Jan - Lily would make the perfect companion for someone who wants to receive love and affection by the bucket load with loads of kisses thrown in. She and I had a lovely walk in the November sunshine today although she did seem to miss Mika and was glad to get back to him after the walk. I so wish someone would home this lovely lady - she deserves the very best of homes because she is the very best of dogs. Good luck Lily darling. :crossfingers.gif:

sibirro

Post by sibirro » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:27 pm

took lils out for a great walk on sunday with her cohort mika - theres nothing like a lily greeting to set you up for the day along with mika so pleased to see you earlydoors and knowing you are taking them out later - they wait patiently often at the window tails wagging for their turn to come - early sausages out the way and the usual games chasing round the tea room and off for a lovely walk - lily v relaxed and such an easy walk never any pulling with this girl - hard to imagine going to the kennels and not seeing/walking lily (and mika) but really hope one day she finds that loving home and i am sure she would give a lot of love back

Return to “2. STAFFIE RESCUE”