Post by Fred R »

Poor Lily - a bag of nerves
Lili five a.jpg
You stop my tummy rub at your peril!!
Lili six a.jpg
Fred R

Re: Lily Pug x Staffie DOB 07.13 Reading Foster

Post by Fred R »

Another couple of plus points for Lily's CV: I put her to bed downstairs last night at 9.30, turned off the lights and went upstairs. Not a sound all night, no scratching at the door, no whining - total silence! Hmm, too good to be true? No, far from it, in fact even better! When I came downstairs just after 6 this morning - no accidents, clean as a whistle. Was she pleased to see me? Did her four feet remain on the ground? No, she practically jumped up into my arms, tail awagging at the speed of light. Just didn't have the heart to bellow at her: down girl, DOWN! Lily is exceptional - couldn't have wished for a nicer Xmas foster!
Fred R

Re: Lily Bulldog x DOB 07.13 Reading Foster

Post by Fred R »

Lily may not have had a lot of exposure to road traffic which in itself doesn't worry her overly. What does worry her at the moment are things that flap about, like advertising banners on garage forecourts, awnings over shop premises and such, probably because it's all new to her. For that reason alone I was glad she was wearing her harness, since she got into a bit of a flap and tried a smart 180 degree-turn with tail between her legs. Lots of reassurance and a few cuddles and she was soon her old cheerful self again, trotting along happily, with several people stopping and admiring her for her "outstanding" looks. I kid you not! :biggrin.gif:
Fred R

Post by Fred R »

Our Lily does like her comfort. She's now requisitioned my footrest under the desk. "My need is greater than yours, I've had a very stressful day", she told me when I tried to remonstrate. :smiley-signs002.gif:
Lily eight a.jpg
Fred R

Post by Fred R »

I'm NOT getting up at this ungodly hour. I need my beauty sleep. GO AWAY!
Lily seven a.jpg
Fred R

Post by Fred R »

Lily would like to wish everybody a MERRY CHRISTMAS. She is over the moon to see her Broxbourne special mates Muttley, Howard and Jordon also enjoying Christmas home comforts.
Lily eleven a.jpg
Fred R

Post by Fred R »

No, thanks - I don't want that silly hat - I WANT T H A T BONE, pretty please!!
Lily twelve a.jpg
Sorry, no silly hat - just a bone and a tennis ball - poor Lily!
Lily thirteen a.jpg
Lily fourteen a.jpg
Fred R

Post by Fred R »

Having exercised her jaws - time for a spot of sunbathing!
Lily fifteen a.jpg
Someone told me that Xmas and snow went together like a horse and carriage, but they don't, do they?
Lily sixteen a.jpg
Fred R

Post by Fred R »

Indefatigable Speedy Gonzales
Lily seventeen a.jpg
Fred R

Post by Fred R »

After all that rushing about - time for some TV. Heaven only knows what she made of the A Winter's Tale ballet, but she seemed fascinated by all that frantic activity on stage.
Lily eighteen a.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”