Lily Staffie x Pug? Bulldog? JRT? DOB 09.07.13 Norwich

Dogs that have found their forever home
heleny

Re: Lily Pug x Staffie JRT? DOB 09.07.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by heleny »

I actually find myself missing Lily during the week! She really is so lovely. Once again we had another great walk, despite the rain and mud and Lily seemed to enjoy every minute of it. She trotted along at a good pace enjoying some sniffs along the way and then pulled me back to her mate Mika in the café where we had some lovely, if a bit muddy, cuddles blob6.gif] blob6.gif] :goodluck.gif: .
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Lily chops love4.gif
P2164190.JPG
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
heleny

Post by heleny »

Gorgeous photo of a gorgeous dog - thank you Sarah. If ever you need a pick me up then I would suggest you walk Lily and spend a bit of time with her. She is just so lovely and affectionate. She looks up at you with those adoring eyes and promises that, if you take her home, she will love you forever. She trotted out for a walk but did not want to stay out for too long as Lily is a bit of a home bird and wanted to go back to the café and her mate Mika. I love her! :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

Lovely Lily had a very long walk with her mate Mika today. She was a little shy harnessing up today but once on our way she was as good as gold. Today we passed quite a few dogs and a couple of horses, and Lily took it all in her stride. She was easy on the lead, and today she walked well with Fiona. Likes cocktail sausages!
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I walked pretty little Lily yesterday and what a sweetheart she is. She has a slight and very endearing underbite ( at least I think that’s what it’s called) and big brown eyes that gaze up at you soulfully. She was initially quite timid with me because we hadn’t met before but when she realised we were going for a walk I became her instant best friend. She loved her walk, with lots of sniffs and we took our time in the afternoon sunshine. We had a long walk through the woods. She looked up at me periodically to make sure I was enjoying it too. She took her treats very gently and politely and was very keen for a pet and a fuss halfway around our walk.
289D5191-CE5D-4045-8439-30A2F079DEEF.jpeg
She’s going to make someone a very loving companion. Having read her history I pray this little girl gets her own home this year, Rescue is all she has known.
frankie

Post by frankie »

Bea and I walked dear little Lily again this week.We walked her with best mate Mika. Lily is super friendly loves everyone. We walked to the local park she is easy to walk no pulling .Lily didn't like the some of the passing traffic (lorries) she hid behind Bea's legs.She didn't have a problem with bikes or joggers and sat quietly waiting for them to pass.She knows sit loves treats but can snatch when taking them and has to be reminded to be gentle .She is such affectionate girl xxx
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I walked dear Lily on Wednesday in the rain whilst Geoff had her bestie and kennel mate Mika. It’s safe to say Lily is not a fan of the rain and had to be persuaded at the start with little bits of biscuit! However when she saw Mika stepping happily out she resigned herself and we had a very nice if rather wet walk. Lily is a dear little soul with a cute underbite and big brown eyes. She loves a cuddle and a biscuit. She has spent almost all her life in Rescue. It would be wonderful to see her get her very own home and her very own family. An easy little dog xxx no photos today though because the weather was pretty poor!
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

Lily had a lovely stroll in the sun on Sunday with Fiona whilst I walked her buddy Mika. Both of them were happy to see us on Sunday and were very enthusiastic to be harnessed and get on their way. Lily enjoyed a calm leisurely stroll behind Mika who does like to take the lead and get on his way! The weather was very hot and Lily took it in her stride and had a good old sniff along the way. She's a great walking companion. Lovely little girl x
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

6F98C982-4E4F-4FBA-9A29-3846F77F202D.jpeg
I walked the lovely Lily yesterday whilst Geoff walked her best buddy Mika. Lily is a sweetheart, with a most endearing and very slight underbite. I notice the ? beside the JRT part of her and must say I think more little French bulldog, but whatever her makeup she is a sweetie. She definitely prefers walking in the sunshine to the rain and we had a lovely long walk today. It is heartbreaking to think this little girl has spent almost all her life in Rescue. Someone must have a Lily sized space on their sofa and in their heart. She really isn’t very big!
Attachments
1E430C63-4C4E-4E60-B31A-831BF07EA639.jpeg
heleny

Post by heleny »

What more can be said about Lily - she is so full of affection and licks and is really endearing. It is indeed sad to think that she has been in kennel care since she was a pup as she definitely deserves her own sofa. She is easy to walk and loves having a little sniff in the woodlands. Lovely girl - fingers crossed that her day will come and she will find her forever home. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”