China & Roxie Staffie Pair DOB 2011 Stourbridge

Dogs that have found their forever home
Rescue Remedies

China & Roxie Staffie Pair DOB 2011 Stourbridge

Post by Rescue Remedies »

Current Status: Homed
ChinaRoxie89.jpg
Roxie & China need an experienced family to support them as they reintroduced to life again outside after longterm kennelling. Roxie has a chronic ear problem which needs awareness. Experience with 2 dogs before would help them to be supported but not as must as are harmonious. Could live with older children. Can be left.
NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: 3 Staffies arrived into our care Sandy was homed, but Roxie (dark brindle) & China (white/tan) are still waiting. They have always lived together. Roxie and China are particularly close. They are neutered, vaccinated and chipped. Roxie & China are sharing a kennel in Godstone Kenns.

About Roxie & China: A joyous pair who are brilliant as 2 bitches living together and have coped being kennelled together longterm which is stressful. The signs are they have retained their housetraining. They adore to be running free in our paddock and would really make the most of a secure garde. They enjoy rolling and digging such is their delight to be on grass turf (with lots of rabbit holes to find). They will need to start off in low dog density to get them used to their new territory and help them settle as we are not sure they received regular formal walks in their past. They like to look out the window when travelling.

Roxie is perhaps 4-5 years old and China the same may be slightly younger. Roxie has a sweet box face with her ears which do need regular attention as many Staffies can. China is mainly white with tan patches. Both have sincerity and are kind hearted. Roxie and China are an excellent pair to help you make an instant family!

Visit Roxie & China's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for £175 donation at the time of adoption, as we can't support so many dogs without funds. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
China2.jpg
Roxie92.jpg
China45.jpg
China98.jpg

Roxie & China's Thread below: Watch steady progress within our loving care.
Original Referral Details: A dog warden contacted us to ask if we could off 3 Staffies a Rescue place who only had 4 days to live as the money had run out and they needed to received a Rescue Place or will be put to sleep
DSC02728.JPG
DSC02730.JPG
Sarahk

Re: China & Roxie Staffie Pair DOB 2011 Godstone Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Some more pictures from Friday the day after these 3 arrived, they seemed to have settled in well and loved their freedom in the paddock ...
DSC02700.JPG
DSC02712.JPG
DSC02698.JPG
DSC02705.JPG
DSC02711.JPG
DSC02714.JPG
DSC02719.JPG
DSC02716.JPG

DSC02723.JPG
Then it was time for their lead walk and very good they were too :biggrin.gif:
DSC02729.JPG
DSC02731.JPG

They are all very happy in each others company which I think you can see from the pics, I bet Sandy is missing his 2 ladies tonight as they both recover from their spays - don't worry lad, they'll be back with you soon I'm sure so make the most of the peace and quiet little man !!! ;)
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
johnfowle

Post by johnfowle »

Roxie and China have been in T Wells following their spay on Monday. They have been the quietest of house guests I think I have had here. They are happy, tail wagging little girls who follow each other around wherever they go. They walk wonderfully well on the lead, enjoy their food, appear to be good with dogs on their walks, although i have not brought them into the "mix" here, and obviously enjoy each others company immensely.

They are a really delightful pair, and I'm sure they are looking forward to meeting up with Sandy tomorrow when they go into kennels.
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Ever hopeful they can stay together they have always lived together

Roxie & China arrived back from John's having recovered from their spay. Our gratitude to John as ever for caring for our dogs
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

I helped walk this little gang again on Saturday and as before they were delightful! I just can't emphasise enough how in tune with each other these three are. They are so similar in size and build but each with their own lovely chartacters. I have walked China each time and she is a dear, sweet soul who loves a cuddle. When Helen and I were explaining who each one was Martin said China is like vanilla, Sandy is like carmel and Roxy is the chocolate flavour which did make me laugh because they are all totally scrummy! Three dogs may seem a lot to home together but not with this three. It is like having your own well balanced dog pack ready made. Just brilliant! :smiley-dance010.gif:
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
anne

Post by anne »

Louise and I walked this little gang today and they are just so much fun and totally delightful. Getting into their kennels without anyone escaping was a bit of a pantomime but we managed it and it was so worth it. To start with they just wanted to all walk side by side as close together as they could get. Louise walked China and Sandy and China in particular seems happiest walking close to the others, particularly Sandy. They are all totally in tune with each other, connected and responsive to their walkers, easy on the lead and very affectionate and friendly. Love them all to bits, what a great little team they are.
chinquest

Post by chinquest »

Warwick and I were lucky enough to walk this gorgeous trio today, Anne has said it all they are a really super mini pack in total harmony.
sandy.jpg
sandygal.jpg
sandygalbrin.jpg
Last edited by chinquest on Thu 03 Jul 2014 21:49, edited 1 time in total.
Susiebee+

Post by Susiebee+ »

These 3 are like an instant family. The only question is - is it possible to have too much love?

Michelle found herself covered in kisses yesterday as China and Sandy decided to share the love. These 3 really are very sweet and get along so well together. It was a joy to share their playtime.

Plenty of love to go around with these 3

Although they are also equally happy just pottering around with one another.
chinquest

Post by chinquest »

Debbie and I walked this lovely trio again today, I had the pleasure of walking China and Sandy. Now all three are absolutely gorgeous but if pushed I'd have to admit to an extra bit of soft spot for China she is just soo easy going little love.
Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

I have to agree with Margaret :biggrin.gif: I walked Roxie again today (must be the name) ;) and she is a little pickle. Lovely trio, just ready made for a home :smiley-love029.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”