Tiffany Staffie DOB 05 Roystone Herts Foster

Staffierescue dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
Rescue Remedies_2

Re: Tiffany Staffie DOB 05 Roystone Herts

Post by Rescue Remedies_2 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:17 am

Mat B. 02 Apr 2013 04:32 pm

My first meet and walk with little tiffany today, I just wanted to pick her up and carry her the whole walk but I think she would have got bored so I let her walk :laugh2: . What a lovely girl she is, so easy to walk, very calm, and attentive.

Rescue Remedies_2

Post by Rescue Remedies_2 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:17 am

xxlynne 08 Apr 2013 06:50 pm

Tiffany had a trip out to the vets today to have her stitches out and her second vax. She is in fine fettle! The vet has had the results back and her tumour which was removed was benign and not likely to be at any risk of returning...all clear.

Tiffany has moved to Gatwick Kenns and the staff will love her there we are sure.

Rescue Remedies_2

Post by Rescue Remedies_2 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:19 am

anne 15 Apr 2013 04:52 pm

I walked the gorgeous Tiffany this morning. She is quite a reserved girl but loves fuss and attention and walkies and of course treats. I think she is adorable!

Rescue Remedies_2

Post by Rescue Remedies_2 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:19 am

gsdlover 22 Apr 2013 03:20 pm

Tiffany is such a sweet girl :love4:

She was so good when new walker Sue harnessed her - another very easy girl who just needs a home to call her own

Rescue Remedies_2

Post by Rescue Remedies_2 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:20 am

Ziggy 22 Apr 2013 04:10 pm

:wink: Oh yes she is very pretty..

Rescue Remedies_2

Post by Rescue Remedies_2 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:20 am

VAL 03 May 2013 06:51 pm

I met Tiffany today and it was a pleasure to walk her. She obviously enjoys the sights and smells when she is out but returns to her kennel without any fuss. She's a lovely tan colour and the skin where her cyst was removed has completely healed - now just needs the fur to grow over it.

Rescue Remedies_2

Post by Rescue Remedies_2 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:21 am

chapmania 07 May 2013 09:42 pm

Having seen Dixon rehomed on Sunday after 4 months with us here in Burgess Hill, we've been rewarded with easy Tiffany as out latest house guest!

We met Lynne at Godstone kennels in the afternoon and got to meet Chinquest and Valerie too.

Tiffany was loving the attention of the very friendly kennel staff as we chatted away to Lynne.

On the 40 minute drive back to Burgess Hill, Tiffany was rather well behaved given the excitement of the situation. She was very interested in looking out the windows.

After a good sniff around the house and garden, Tiffany found the toy box. A pink tennis ball lasted all of two minutes, she tore off the felt and chewed the ball up into little pieces. Needless to say we moved onto chunky rope toys and thick bones!

I then took Tiffany for a short visit to the local recreation ground where she enjoyed a good sniff around and interacted with some dogs. I knelt down beside her so that I could help control the encounters. She did very well for her first time with 'off the lead dogs' approaching.

We returned home for dinner and Tiffany had a bonus of some leftover pork!

She's currently asleep on the 'Spongebob bed' as I write this...

More updates tomorrow. Night night. Peter.

Rescue Remedies_2

Post by Rescue Remedies_2 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:25 am

xxlynne 07 May 2013 09:51 pm

Ha Ha Kim you beat me to it but here is one picture you couldn't get...'cause you and Peter are in it!

Tiffany looked a million dollars as she said good bye to a few of her special friends Jessie, Debbie and Keith with tremendous thanks to Kim and Peter.

Now what was that conversation Tiffany...Keep trying but you'll NEVER get a TAN like mine!

Rescue Remedies_2

Post by Rescue Remedies_2 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:27 am

chapmania 17 May 2013 09:49 pm

Hi, Kim here.

Tiffany has settled down very well into the Chapman household and it's as if she's been with us forever!

She is a delightful happy dog who loves her walks.

Tiffany is always on the look out for cats, birds and squirrels. She even tried to run after a fox the other night - a firm hand is needed on her lead!

We have encountered several dogs and so far she has been very sociable.

When I'm at work and Peter is still asleep in bed, Tiffany becomes a bit of a Magpie and takes my possessions into her bed. So far she's been found sleeping with my shoes, slippers, handbag, a pair of jeans, a blouse and a t-shirt. She even dragged Peter's manbag in with her! We find it very funny.

On returning from work, Tiffany greets me with all her teeth showing and her bottom swaying from side to side.

My grandson Victor came to stay last weekend. He was upset there was no Dixon to play with but happy to meet the new foster dog. Tiffany was very good with him and they had great fun playing with balloons.

We've had Tiffany for 10 days now and at the start of this week we have begun to leave her alone in the home for short periods. She always comes from upstairs so we assume that she just puts herself to bed.

Tiffany is an all-round great dog and would easily settle with any new family, no training needed. :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

Rescue Remedies_2

Post by Rescue Remedies_2 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:29 am

Nina 18 May 2013 07:49 am

Fantastic photos and what a write up - she sounds the perfect and adorable dog. xx

Rescue Remedies_2

Post by Rescue Remedies_2 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:29 am

SharonR 07 Jun 2013 07:55 pm

Tiffany is now listed on the Oldies Club website - heres hoping that her forever home spot her soon!

Rescue Remedies_2

Post by Rescue Remedies_2 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:32 am

chapmania 12 Jun 2013 10:03 pm

Tiffany has been with us for 5 weeks now. The time has flown by. She's continuing to be so well behaved and is a delight to foster.

She's great on the lead and loves her walks come rain or shine. She enjoys being dried with the hairdryer!

As Tiffany settles in with us she has become quite vocal 'talking' to us. She also's a good guard dog and will alert us if something is going on outside.

It has been sunny recently and Tiffany enjoys extended periods in the garden sunbathing, oh, and being obsessed with nextdoor's tortoise!

Tifffany is a happy soul and loves lots of attention when she's not busy snoring in her bed!

We're in no rush to see Tiffany go as she's such an easy do to look after. So if you're looking for a dog who can just fit seamlessly into your family then Tiffany is the girl for you!

Return to “2. STAFFIERESCUE / RESCUE REMEDIES”