Bruno Staffie (Iona AmbxStaffie) Dof 2.11.15 Chelmsford

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Bruno Staffie (Iona AmbxStaffie) Dof 2.11.15 Chelmsford

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
IonaBruno19.JPG
Bruno's Story : Bruno was homed as a 5 weeks puppy and then was joined by Iona in Jan17. They lost their home due to their owners relationship split.: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving their life. Bruno is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Bruno & Iona are now in boarding kennels near Gatwick

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Bruno's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
IonaBruno06.JPG
IonaBruno25.JPG
Bruno's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. We received a call from their owner who had tried every avenue and was losing his accomodation and had nowhere safe to place them.
IonaBruno2.jpg
IonaBruno1.jpg
IonaBruno3.jpg
Bruno with Iona then a puppy
Bruno with Iona then a puppy
Bruno & Iona came into our care on the 11th December 2017
Elliesmum

Re: Bruno Staffie (Iona AmbxStaffie) Dof 2015 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elliesmum »

Gorgeous! :welcome.gif:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

This adorable duo have come to stay for a long weekend, love them love4.gif

Both travelled perfectly home from the Kennels tonight and straight to the garden for their business :D

Angels eating their dinner, I popped their bowls at opposite ends of the room and stood between them but I needn’t have worried, both good as gold only eating their own and each let me approach them/their bowl to help them out as the bowl scooted around the floor !

Bruno has delighted in finding the squeaky kong toy, play bowing and bouncing like a pup, Iona has kept coming close for cuddles and kisses, they are adorable love4.gif love4.gif

Oh we’re going to have a fun weekend together woo.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Re: Bruno Staffie (Iona AmbxStaffie) Dof 2015 Oxted W/E fost

Post by Sarahk »

Letting it all hang out !!!

Bruno is relaxing and making himself at home love4.gif
B47A7AE4-7395-4E73-BAB0-7D96CBF9BFA6.jpeg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Beautiful Bruno and irresistible Iona stayed for an overnight stay with me on Thursday, they would have spent the weekend with my pleasure but Dotty SR's need was greater to they gallantly gave way for her to come to stay, thankyou Bruno & Iona xxx

How can I describe this duo ... those of you old enough may remember the theme tune "Mrs & Mrs, Made for each other" - well that sums them up perfectly love4.gif love4.gif

Bruno is such a handsome boy love4.gif
Love his slightly turned up nose, adorable cute xxx  Bruno is one big cuddly teddy bear boy xxx
Love his slightly turned up nose, adorable cute xxx Bruno is one big cuddly teddy bear boy xxx
They make such a lovely couple thumbs.gif
DSC01206.JPG
DSC01219.JPG
DSC01209.JPG
DSC01210.JPG
In tune ...
DSC01223.JPG
DSC01225.JPG
Playful antics :D ...
DSC01226.JPG
DSC01227.JPG
And time to runnnnnn 0028.gif ...
chase me chase me xxx
chase me chase me xxx
DSC01194.JPG
I adore love4.gif these 2 so forgive the number of photos 0002.gif] ...
DSC01201.JPG
DSC01195.JPG
DSC01196.JPG
DSC01207.JPG
DSC01213.JPG
DSC01215.JPG
DSC01221.JPG
syncronised tail wagging  xxx
syncronised tail wagging xxx
DSC01197.JPG
Utter babes, please may their home come soon xxx
Heart fill with love.gif]
Last edited by Sarahk on Sat 16 Dec 2017 20:28, edited 1 time in total.
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I saw these two for the first time today Heart fill with love.gif]
I said hello through the kennel door. Both barked at me, then Iona said hello and Bruno scarpered out into his run, and wouldn't come back in, peering at me in a terrified way. After watching their body language for a bit, I decided to go into their kennel with them as I had a feeling about them, especially Bruno. Iona was pleased that someone had come in to see her and was friendly. I crouched down onto me heels and called Bruno, who ran in and climbed completely into my lap! He is not small and my lap isn't large but he managed to get in there and gave me the most wonderful cuddle. Both lovely dogs, Iona has stunning markings and Bruno, well I do loves me a brindle boy and I fell in love with Bruno instantly.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

IMG_3423.JPG
IMG_3422.JPG
IMG_3421.JPG
Bruno and Iona are a wonderful pair - I've fallen for them both after just one meeting. Bruno ran off when Keith and I entered their kennel, but came running straight back......and plonked himself on my lap - such a sweet boy. We took them to the paddock - both dogs impeccably behaved. Bruno could fine tune his braking skills though.....typical staffie!! Bruno does the best sit. His back is straight, his head points straight up......reminded me of my school days when we were told who ever is sitting up the straightest, can leave first. He and Iona and very in tune with each other - they adore each other. I cannot fault this pair - both uttterly adorable and incredibly well behaved. Love them. Xx
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Hope you like the above videos, I think they sum up this beautiful pairs fun and loving nature perfectly :D

Here's a few pics from their sleepover with me last week love4.gif

a bit blurry but Bruno moves fast when he's playing with his squeaky kong !!!
PC143569.JPG
PC143570.JPG
smiley boy :0)
smiley boy :0)
PC143588.JPG
PC143593.JPG
Brekkie time, they likes to watch me prepare their food :D
PC153601.JPG
Snoozing whilst I had my shower ...
PC153602.JPG
Travel superbly in the car ...
PC153605.JPG
Walkies back at the kennel, just me walking them as a pair, quite manageable in my opinion ...
PC153607.JPG
PC153611.JPG
PC153613.JPG
PC153614.JPG
and on video ...

Love them love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”