Jenny Staffie DofB ?2005 Redhill Foster

Staffierescue dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption

Re: Jenny Staffie DofB ?2005 Redhill Foster

Postby SarahW » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:38 am

Gorgeous pictures of Jenny, she looks so happy. She sounds like the prefect companion and any home would be lucky to have her! 0093.gif :nicethread.gif: love4.gif
We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.eu/f...lun%20...%20tionnaire/
SarahW

Postby RosC » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:02 pm

She is clearly happy Sarah! Dear little Jenny has turned in to a complete nutteroo since she had her stitches out yesterday - you would think she was a puppy! I can't believe the change in her, the stitches must have been uncomfortable for her and now they are out she is carefree! She is leaping around like a crazy lady, playing with her toys, totally enjoying life thumbs.gif Lovely to see love4.gif
RosC

Postby RosC » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:14 am

Jenny has proved herself again this week to be a perfect house guest. She has now become more of a nag than Bertha and the minute I am in from work I am being hassled by both for either walkies or dinner, it doesn't matter in which order but it can't be me sitting with a cup of tea!
IMG_1795.JPG
I want some toast!

IMG_1800.JPG
After breakfast and walk

IMG_1791.JPG
Evening snuggles

There must be a home out there just waiting for Jenny to arrive. She is really easy to have around. Whilst she may be older, she has bags of energy and even though some of our walks have been quite long I have not seen her slowing down at all, she is always trotting along and busying herself snuffling around in bushes. She likes a little game at home but generally inbetween walks, eating and playing she just sleeps so would suit most lifestyles. She is happy to be left alone if you need to go out and is SO pleased to see you when you return. Happily meets other dogs whilst out and has settled at home sharing with Bertha so could either be an only dog or as a companion.
Last edited by RosC on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
RosC

Postby sweetpea » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:43 am

Love the photos especially the toast face 0002.gif]
Thank you for keeping an oldie out of kennels love4.gif
sweetpea

Postby RosC » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:40 pm

We are enjoying having dear little Jenny staying with us. She is such a lovely little thing, relaxing more each day showing her character more and more. Still a little clingy and follows you around a lot, wanting to sit next to you so that she is touching, or if I am busy she will sit down in the same room but always watching! Her favourite game is tug of war. She has started to bark to get our attention if she needs something but doesn't bark at noises outside or visitors to the house. thumbs.gif
Yesterday she was barking at me so I thought she needed to go outside but she wouldn't go. I think she must have been mistreated as when I reached to her collar to lead her to the garden she flinched and threw herself on her back all submissive, I would never hurt her but she doesn't know that yet and that is very sad, maybe I moved too quickly for her and she misunderstood what I was trying to do.
Saying that, she seems to be really enjoying herself and is getting much more confident and fun. She absolutely loves her walks, showing a keen interest in squirrels, and enjoys meeting doggy friends. I have had several people saying how gorgeous she is and what a lovely nature she has, always friendly and affectionate, never grumpy or snappy. She sleeps upstairs on the bed most nights but has spent a couple downstairs with Bertha perfectly happy. She is happy so long as she is cuddled up to someone love4.gif Jenny just wants to be loved and will love you back 100 times over. Her past I am sure will soon be forgotten, especially when she wakes up in her forever home surrounded by her new family and lots of love.
RosC

Postby RosC » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:26 pm

Jenny has had a first today. This morning when I got up she stayed in bed whilst I had a shower and my breakfast and I had to go back up to get her to go for her morning walk. May not seem much but she usually gets up as soon as I do and sits and waits for me outside the bathroom so I feel this must mean that she feels totally at home now and the need to be with one of us all the time is going. Every day there is a little change and over the last few weeks we have seen the constant alertness that they come out of the kennels with disappear day by day to leave a very relaxed little girl. She makes lots of little snuffly, grunty noises when curling up next to you - so cute love4.gif
Jenny I have discovered doesn't like getting her feet wet and sometimes I have to encourage her on to the grass if it has been raining as she doesn't want to step off the paving!
Jenny is a healthy girl and gets very excited at the sight of a carrot or cucumber although she also likes chews and dog biscuits!
She is a real character and is gaining an army of fans out and about who we see regularly on our walks. I can't wait for her to find a permanent family to delight thumbs.gif
RosC

Postby RosC » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:46 pm

Jenny is a real little beauty love4.gif
IMG_1828.JPG
RosC

Postby RosC » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:15 pm

A few more of the little stunner!
IMG_1833.JPG
Please play with me!

IMG_1835.JPG
Ha! ha! it worked!

IMG_1832.JPG
Is this my good side?
RosC

Postby RosC » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:38 pm

IMG_1858.JPG
Great cushions in this gaff!

IMG_1855.JPG
Oh, it isn't a cushion!
RosC

Postby RosC » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:27 pm

After a bit of a lay in this morning we went out on our first walk of the day. Luckily we bumped in to friends. I don't tend to carry treats with me but other dog walkers do as Jenny discovered this morning. She has such a sweet little face I think she got the most thumbs.gif
IMG_1861.JPG
Mmm.... can I can smell something tasty?

IMG_1863.JPG
The first to get one!

IMG_1864.JPG
All gone!
RosC

Postby sweetpea » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:37 pm

I look forward to reading jennys updates :thanks.gif: ....she looks teeny weeny against Bertha love4.gif
Lovely pics showing how dog fluent this lovely older girl ...we have rescued 2 14 yr old terriers in the past and the oldies really do pay you back tenfold ....thank you so much for keeping her out of kennels :goodjob.gif:
sweetpea

PreviousNext

Return to 2. STAFFIERESCUE / RESCUE REMEDIES