Sonny Staffiex DofB ?2016 Guildford Kenns

Our remarkable Rescue Remedies dogs available for homing! Find Lurchers, Collies, Spaniels, American Bulldogs, Mastiffs, GSDs, Rotties, Shar Peis, Boxers, Akitas, Huskies, Malamutes and other breeds and crossbreeds here!
LindaS

Re: Sonny Staffiex DofB ?2016 Guildford Kenns

Post by LindaS » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:31 pm

The last time I walked Sonny was in July last year and whilst he looks very forlorn in his kennels, when you go in, it is all back to normal; Sonny the face washer! He's the only dog that I have ever ended up putting his harness on when he is only on two legs, and it was just like old times, eager face wash, slight bump of head and front paws on you arms, such is him wanting to be in close.

Sonny is not for horses (nor sheep) but in Sonny's world, they are very interesting and whilst walking (or running) is good, these four legged animals are much more interesting than a walk .... Sonny was up the bank a fair way up as soon as we crossed the road - not a regular sight for the drivers in/ out of guildford I expect! After the main road we were off to the farm / North Downs way - this time the horse in the field deserved a bark for not paying us attention. Sonny and Polly SR were both dogs on a mission today and not fussed by each other out on their walk, but both focused on having a proper walk. Back at the kennel he gave me lovely cuddles whilst also waiting for his treat (sausages) and I'd wished is taken more, as he is a bit thin at the moment. See Pits photos before - they are much better than any of mine were - handsome boy.

Natski212

Post by Natski212 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:39 am

Sonny is such a lovely boy, he is a staffie with a heart of gold and deserves a loving home with lots of kisses to give. He is looking a little sorry for himself in the kennels [cry.gif] at the moment and in need of his own humans. Hope to walk with you again soon pup love4.gif

Rosiemae173

Post by Rosiemae173 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:35 pm

Sonny’s big loving eyes just melt my heart! I took him for a walk today and he was absolutely lovely, not pulling (unless he saw something small and fluffy like a squirrel :D)
1912C63C-B27E-4A15-950F-278E37CEE2CB.jpeg
01C7F45D-2BA4-45BE-9B61-492F39F68C99.jpeg

Julieh

Post by Julieh » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:33 pm

He is soooooo handsome .🙏🏻 His time comes very soon

savltd

Post by savltd » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:51 pm

I took Sonny out this morning and he is everything previous people have said about him......Loving, easy to harness, sloppy kisser, easy to walk and very very nosey !! Stopped several times so he could look at the horses, birds and cars up on the main road......word of warning when he is watching ducks swimming by on the river be ready for him to try and jump in if they dare quack at him we both nearly took a spring swim !! Finished off in the paddock but he was far more interested in the what the dogs on the other side were doing than playing football with me.
Had a cyclist and couple of walkers pass us but other than looking at them he was very well behaved.

Return to “1. RESCUE REMEDIES OTHER BREEDS”