Chief Staffie DofB 09.03.09 - 10.07.19

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Elaine.scott1

Re: Chief (+ Biscuit daughter)Staffie DofB 09.03.09 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Caroline and I took these two adorable sweethearts out. Very easy to harness, and always pleased to see you. As it was a lot cooler today, Chief was a lot happier on his walk, he just ambled along while Biscuit inspects the undergrowth. Biscuit has a lovely roll in the wet grass, her Dad decided to decline today. It would be wonderful to see these two in a loving home, they both have so much to give, let's hope it is soon :crossfingers.gif:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Leeanne and I took Chief and Biscuit to the paddock, as Chief was not keen on walking today. Chief just ambled in the paddock eating grass and having a good roll. Biscuit had a wonderful time, she was playing ball, and sitting on the table trying to get to the treats!, it was lovely to see Biscuit running and enjoying herself. These two have been in kennels far to long, they would make a fantastic addition to a lucky family. :smiley-dance017.gif:
anne

Post by anne »

I have not walked Chief and Biscuit for a while and I was amazed and delighted to see how they have filled out and to see their coats grown back all beautiful and shiny. These two have progressed so much and their fun characters really shine through. They are fun and entertaining to spend time with . love4.gif
DSCF6210.jpgchief biscuit.jpg
DSCF6213.jpgchief biscuit.jpg
DSCF6215.jpgchief biscuit.jpg
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

A lovely walk today with Chief (and Biscuit). Chief had a spring in his step, he led the way and even had a trot through the woods. Lovely pair of staffies, double the love and kisses. He just needs to chill out now on his forever sofa. Gorgeous pair. X
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Chief was a bit reluctant to walk today, at least he didn’t want to go the way I was planning, but when I fell in with his plans all was well! When he was being very stubborn I told him I would take him back and just walk Biscuit because she needed the exercise, and then he agreed to make some forward progress rather than just sniffing and rolling in the grass!! We had a lovely walk, Chief kept up very well and behaved, as always, impeccably. This little boy has had a hard life and it shows on his battered little body, he isn’t young, and I think what he has been through shows, it would be just wonderful to see him on a comfy sofa in a loving home for his twilight years xxxx
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Chief did so well walking today. He kept pace quite happily with Biscuit and we had a lovely walk with the occasional pause for a roll in the grass. Chief’s skin is always going to be gnarly and leathery because of the appalling neglect he suffered, but his coat is soft and glossy now, and he does look healthy bless him. Chief is quite simply a wonderful, gentle, character, not bothered by other dogs, very easy going, a sweetheart. I would love to see him love4.gif love4.gif cuddled up on a nice soft sofa in a home of his own.
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

PA120056.JPG
Chief and Biscuit are such a joy to walk, they had a real spring in their step on Friday helping me with inductions and supported walks, these 2 are superstars and everyone who meets them loves them love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Chief walked really well today. We went the way he wanted to go and he kept up very happily with Biscuit, there was the odd occasion when they both decided they wanted to go in opposite directions, but I explained that would split me in two and we compromised, generally I think going in the direction favoured by Biscuit because Chief is such a gentleman! It would be lovely to see these two in a home of their own xxxx
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I took Chief and Biscuit to the paddock, what fun I had with these two, Biscuit loves to play ball, and Chief was happy to have treat and a good roll in the grass. It is lovely to watch them both in sync having a good roll in the grass. It would be lovely for them to have a loving home before the winter sets in :crossfingers.gif:
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

we havn't walked the older dynamic duo for a while so it was great to catch up with biscuit and the boy wonder chief (he certainly doesn't seem or act like 12) always v excited to be going out and as soon as we hit some grass biscuit was rolling on her back and pretty soon after chief followed suit a really enjoyable walk - we hope their loving retirement home comes soon as they still have a lot to offer

P1010060.JPG

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”