Kaious the Pompious . Or Kai for short.

The place to tell us all about your non-RR dog
Dianestoll

Kaious the Pompious . Or Kai for short.

Post by Dianestoll » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:05 pm

My big baby boy has made my heart mush, and my husband into a real soft heart. A good friend discovered that, she couldn't be at home enough to look after him. Unknown to me ,she asked my husband and 16 year old daughter, if we would like the puppy ? The decision to get a family dog had been on our minds for a while .
One night just before midnight, my husband shouted up the stairs to me to come down from the bedroom. I had wondered where he had gone to earlier on in the evening. Half asleep I got to the bottom and there was the cutest puppy in my husbands arms. He was all adorable and waggy tailed , wanting to be fussed over . Before I realised, I'd grabbed him from my husbands arms . I heard him say , " can we keep him?". The rest they say is history . . .

MrsP

Re: Kaious the Pompious . Or Kai for short.

Post by MrsP » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:59 am

PICTURES!

Bertie and Pippa

Post by Bertie and Pippa » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:04 pm

They do tend to have a tendency to do that to us, make us lose our hearts to them and turn us into gushing idiots :biggrin.gif: could not live my life without them.

Dianestoll

Post by Dianestoll » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:19 pm

Thanks for your lovely replies . I'm having difficulty uploading pictures. I have an Iphone ? He is fast asleep on my bed at the mo, snoring away ! I love stroking his ears ! Hope all your doggies are well . :thanks.gif:

Return to “My Dog”