Hello!

A chance to tell everyone about you and your dog/s.
GMH

Hello!

Post by GMH » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:59 am

Hello !
Myself and my wife lost our last staffy at the age of 16 two weeks ago. We had 3 female staffys up to 2 years ago and all lived to fantastic ages (15 , 15 and 16).
Our last girl was rescued from a puppy farm 12 years ago and had severe disabilities ,particularly over the last 18 months.
We have both been actively involved in staffy rescue and do homechecks for a couple of rescues.
We live in a cottage with a nice big enclosed garden on the edge of Cannock Chase Forest in Staffordshire.
So we have started the search for a new staffy to come and live with us !
We would really like a young(ish) dog. One thing, ideally he needs to be good with other dogs as we are actively involved with the care of an elderly relatives 9 year old staffy bitch who is very docile.

Anyway, looking forward to viewing the lovely staffords on your pages........keep up the great work !!

G

MandaTK

Re: Hello!

Post by MandaTK » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:25 pm

I am so sorry you lost your lovely three staffies but they obviously had a wonderful life with you. We have lots of staffies looking for a home. If you find one or two you really like do please complete a homing form and the homing team will match you with a dog. Thank you for looking for a lovely doggy to adopt. x

johnfowle

Post by johnfowle » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:31 pm

Hello GMH

Welcome to Rescue Remedies. So sorry you have recently lost your lovely canine companions....staffies are such good and friendly dogs....they must have had a great life with you living on Cannock Chase...all those super walks....lucky lucky,lucky!!!!

As you will have learnt from MandaTK's "post" we have lots of super staffies all waiting for their forever homes....have a look....I'm sure you will be spoilt for choice!!! But you'll have the opportunity to name your chosen boy or girl on the "homing questionnaire" and then discuss it with Dianna who will contact you after you have submitted it.

Great that you are looking to offer new LIFE to another Staffie....thank you.

Best wishes from the Mob in New Romney

GMH

Post by GMH » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:44 am

Thanks for the replies. We`ve had a good look at the staffies looking for a home and we shall be sending a home form soon !!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”