Looking for a Patterdale

A chance to tell everyone about you and your dog/s.
MushyP

Looking for a Patterdale

Post by MushyP » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:31 pm

Hi all, short story I've always had Jack Russells in the family, unfortunately my last little boy 'Jack' died due to old age just before Christmas and although I'm a little bit heartbroken still, I've decided to look into getting another dog.

The usual walk we used to go on I used to pass a bloke with a female Patterdale and really liked her so I've been reading up on the breed and decided this time to get a Patterdale.

johnfowle

Re: Looking for a Patterdale

Post by johnfowle » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:00 pm

Welcome, MushyP. I hope you find the website useful and us a friendly and helpful bunch. Sorry to hear you lost your Jack recently....I'm sure you will have many happy memories of him, but pleased you are looking to replace him already.

You will find quite a number of lovely Patterdales to choose from on the website, and the homing team will help you match up with the right one for you. Please fill in and submit a homing questionnaire when you are ready to adopt....you will have the opportunity to nominate your preferred dog if you care to, and Dianne will probably call you to discuss the ones "we" have which are available. These forms you will find on the website.

Best wishes from the Mob in New Romney

Return to “Introduce Yourself”