Hi from a hopeful adopter

A chance to tell everyone about you and your dog/s.
Debbygiraffe

Hi from a hopeful adopter

Post by Debbygiraffe » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:29 am

:newhere.gif:
Hi, I have just filled in and sent the adoption application for a new dog to join our family - and are very excited!. We have recently lost our terrier of 17 years and can't wait to fill the gap. I shan't tell you which of the lovely dogs we are hoping for as I don't want to tempt fate but will keep you all informed. Please keep all fingers and toes crossed that we are successful in our quest.
x Debby

Froggie757

Re: Hi from a hopeful adopter

Post by Froggie757 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:08 am

Hi Debby, great to hear that you are hoping to adopt one of our dogs - good luck with the selection but to be honest, they are all great! xx

johnfowle

Post by johnfowle » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:55 am

Welcome, Debbie.

Many super dogs to choose from.....thank you for hoping to offer one of them a new LIFE.

You'll find lots of support and companionship from the RR ^family^ and useful information on the website.

Please do keep us informed of which lucky boy/girl has the chance to spend their time with you.

Best wishes from the Mob in New Romney.

terrierlover65

Post by terrierlover65 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:43 pm

Hello Debbie and all terrier lovers,

Just to let you know that I have just adopted Benny. He came home yesterday bringing his baggage with him!

Peter fostered him for about eight and a half months and Benny was used to being with other dogs. I think that he feels a little exposed because he is now an only dog but he is taking his time and exploring his forever home and his forever human.

It is 7 years since I have shared my home with a dog. My last Yorkie died in 2010 aged 19, and I can't tell you how happy i am to have Benny. A house is not a home without a terrier in my view, and Benny is all terrier.

I have been following Benny's fortunes since RR rescued him. He was wall eyed and terrified. He is still very reserved and will never be a cuddly wuddly dog!!!!.....but that's fine by me. I am writing this in this forum because I am not great with computers and can't find a way to tell Peter how thankful I am to have Benny and how much I appreciate the work he put into helping Benny and I hope he doesn't miss him too badly.I hope somebody on this forum can redirect this to alopeter. Many thanks

Good luck to you Debbie, I look forward to hearing good news
terrierlover65 Jackie

Return to “Introduce Yourself”