Hello from devon

A chance to tell everyone about you and your dog/s.
phoenix

Hello from devon

Post by phoenix » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:28 am

Hiya everyone, for the first time ever after loosing my old boy, I am dogless, :( so I'm on the look out for a cat and dog friendly pooch, after home checking and transporting 100s of staffies over the years I would love to offer one a home, :newhere.gif:

johnfowle

Re: Hello from devon

Post by johnfowle » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:59 pm

Great to hear from you, Phoenix.

So sorry you have lost your "old boy"....it is almost impossible to lead a life without the friendship of a dog or cat. You will probably have found on the website an area which identifies "our" dogs which are cat friendly....I do hope you see one which might help to heal the void left by your best companion.

There is a "homing questionnaire to fill up on line and to submit after which Diana will contact you to discuss how you could progress your interest.

I trust you find the "Forum" both useful and informative, and us a friendly bunch.

Best wishes from the Mob in New Romney (5 Staffies, 2 terriers and 1 greyhound)

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:25 pm

Hello and welcome to RR ...there are a few cat friendly dogs .....as john says fill in an adoption form ...hope you find a new friend soon ...the house isnt a home without a dog ... :welcome.gif: blob6.gif]
kara x

phoenix

Post by phoenix » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:51 pm

thank you for the welcome, yes its surprising how much of a void a dog leaves when gone, and even more surprising how hard it is to find one that is ok with cats and other dogs, i will fill out the form, hopefully my perfect pooch is out there

Return to “Introduce Yourself”