Hello from me susan

A chance to tell everyone about you and your dog/s.
susanmj

Hello from me susan

Post by susanmj » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:11 pm

Just wanted to say hi to you all before I go off and read the threads :newhere.gif:

johnfowle

Re: Hello from me susan

Post by johnfowle » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:47 pm

Welcome to Rescue Remedies, Susan....there are a lot of threads to read!!! There's a load of other stuff on the website which I hope you will find useful and informative.

We've got a lot of incredible dogs, many of which would not be taken in by the majority of rescue centres, but our volunteers and the kennel staff work on them, show them the love which many have not experienced before and turn their lives around.

Best wishes from the Mob in New Romney

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:26 pm

Hello susan ,
welcome to RR ...have fun reading the threads ...you can pick up some good tips and advice :welcome.gif:
Kara x

susanmj

Post by susanmj » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:02 pm

I have been reading somthing threads but like you say there are so many
I have had staffs for the past 20 years and can say I never had a bad one :) I must say I was looking at the lovley codi and he sounds the perfect pet for us :) but due to the horrific circumstances we find ouselfs in I think it will be a long time before I could offer a older Staffie a home :( but as they say onwards and upwards xx

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:12 pm

susanmj wrote:I have been reading somthing threads but like you say there are so many
I have had staffs for the past 20 years and can say I never had a bad one :) I must say I was looking at the lovley codi and he sounds the perfect pet for us :) but due to the horrific circumstances we find ouselfs in I think it will be a long time before I could offer a older Staffie a home :( but as they say onwards and upwards xx
Oh gosh i hope things get better for you xx

susanmj

Post by susanmj » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:45 pm

Thanks sweet pea :)
Things are slowly getting better
We are moving to a new house soon that is better suited to my husbands needs

Return to “Introduce Yourself”