Hello from Beth

A chance to tell everyone about you and your dog/s.
Hibeth

Hello from Beth

Post by Hibeth » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:24 pm

:newhere.gif:

I have just joined today having sent off a rehoming form. I am amazed to read of people who are willing to rehome yet not give the poor dog time to settle in. Three days is certainly no time at all! Three weeks neither!

You are doing amazing work so it is sad to hear the difficulties you and the dogs are facing. I am only sorry that I live too far away to be any help on the ground.

Looking forward to feeling my way around here, Beth :smiley-chores002.gif:

johnfowle

Hello from Beth

Post by johnfowle » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:44 pm

Hi Beth!

Good of you to join the forum and show an interest in all the work Rescue Remedies does, especially for dogs on "death row" and others which the vast majority of "rescues" would not consider.

I hope you will find the information given on the forum will be both useful and of interest to you.

I am sure Lynne, the "boss", will find something for you to do to help rehome our canine friends....you're never too far away!!!!

Best wishes from the Mob in New Romney

Hibeth

Re: Hello from Beth

Post by Hibeth » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:46 pm

Hi there John

I am glad to have found this site. I have joined Staffy groups and have been wanting to rescue a desperate dog for some time. Not many desperate staffies come up for adoption in my neck of the woods. The ones that do are very young dogs and their exuberance is more suited to a family. I am in my latter years so am looking for an older dog to chill out on the sofa with me. I hope I have aresponse to my application soon :icon_barking_dog-116.gif:

sweetpea

Re: Hello from Beth

Post by sweetpea » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:30 pm

Hi Beth ,
:welcome.gif: ....
Hope you find your perfect match ...there are certainly lots of dogs in need of a loving home .....
Will wait to hear updates from you ....
:goodluck.gif: ...kara x

Return to “Introduce Yourself”