Cheshire Cat in sunny Somerset

A chance to tell everyone about you and your dog/s.
Wolflore

Cheshire Cat in sunny Somerset

Post by Wolflore » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:00 pm

Hi all,

I've landed here from the Lurcher Link forum due to a certain young lady.

I live in Frome, Somerset with my wife, young family and a small menagerie which includes a cat.

We are looking to rehome a dog from the end of April - the time restriction is only due to a family holiday in Dorset which we booked last year that doesn't allow dogs!! We'd like a fairly chilled dog due to the small children. My daughter is a bit nervous when dogs get up in her face due to a neighbour's dog coming over the fence barking at her. She was fine before that and just needs to get her confidence back. My boy, the younger of the two, can't get enough of dogs.

I used to work for Battersea Dogs Home as a rehomer, assessor and kennel manager. I've a very big soft spot for lurchers. My wife is a vet nurse.

Hi all :newhere.gif:

sweetpea

Re: Cheshire Cat in sunny Somerset

Post by sweetpea » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:04 am

Ohh sounds exciting. ..everything crossed. ..it was me who posted a certain lovely girl on lurcher link. ..i am kara71 on there ....good luck for when you come back from your hols :welcome.gif:

Wolflore

Post by Wolflore » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:47 pm

Thanks Sweetpea, let's hope the rehoming gods smile on us.

Nurse Flo

Post by Nurse Flo » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:56 pm

Oh Wolflore, how I VERY much wish that the rehoming gods smile on you lol.gif :crossfingers.gif:

Wolflore

Post by Wolflore » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:58 am

Let's just hope they smile on her in the best way possible. If that means us then fingres crossed.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”