Introducing...

A chance to tell everyone about you and your dog/s.
Mumof2berks

Introducing...

Post by Mumof2berks » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:18 pm

Hi!

My name is Jill, I am 29 and I live at home with my husband and two very energetic beautiful boys (aged 2&3). I have loved dogs since I was a child (went through a stage of checking out every single book on dogs at my local library and watched every national geographic on dogs breeds that I could find) my husband and I have finally decided we will adopt a rescue and after searching high and low I found rescue remedies. What a fantastic charity and we hope that we will be of some use and give one of these beautiful dogs a forever home.
Looking forward to the start of a wonderful future with yourselves x

Jill

sweetpea

Re: Introducing...

Post by sweetpea » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:30 am

Hello :welcome.gif: ...........i am sure the team will find you a wonderful dog .......look forward to updates Hi ya!.gif

Mumof2berks

Post by Mumof2berks » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:08 pm

Thank you! I hope so too x

MandaTK

Post by MandaTK » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:47 pm

Hi Jill. thank you for reaching out to our lovely dogs. I am a volunteer walker with Rescue Remedies and its so rewarding and we love it when one of our dogs are homed. Rescue Remedies is amazing and becomes a big family. There are many dogs awaiting a loving home and I am sure one will be matched with you to take to your hearts. Thank you so much. xx

Return to “Introduce Yourself”