Hello, from Surrey!

A chance to tell everyone about you and your dog/s.
Juliep

Hello, from Surrey!

Post by Juliep » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:58 pm

Hi, there,

I have just joined as a walker this week at Chessington, Surrey, and have already met some lovely people and dogs, and only my first visit, this week. Really looking forward to doing more lovely yomps next week already.

A little about me, I have 3 lovely rescue dogs - Cheeky Nate, Border Terrier X aged 7, Tiny Minnie JRT X aged 5 and lovely Nelly the Staffie, a fabulous 15 years old!!!

Looking forward to reading more on the forum and hopefully will help (in some small way) to find some of these wonderful dogs forever homes.

Thanks again for such a warm welcome!!!

Polpat

Re: Hello, from Surrey!

Post by Polpat » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:59 am

Hello - I am also in Surrey and walk at Chessington! I am going today but then am away for Christmas but will be back in the New Year. I try and walk there twice a week so please come and say hello if you see me there - I am usually quite muddy looking! It's great to get more walkers at Chessington so you are VERY welcome there! There are wonderful dogs there and I have discovered some great walks with lots of different routes - if you want to link up there, let me know!

Juliep

Post by Juliep » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:12 pm

That would be great - perhaps we can get in touch via Jane??? Then arrange a meet up...would be great not to get lost and find some more walks!! Speak in the New Year!

John

Post by John » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:56 pm

Hello JulieP, I also walk at Chessington normally on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. As 'Polpat' mentioned there are some nice varied walks once you get past the open field. Tip.....look at signboards along the way to remember way home! Hope to see you there.

lolking

Post by lolking » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:44 am

Me too I'm a Chessington walker, usually weekdays though. I have a staffie from Rescue Remedies who we adopted officially in May.

I've not been walking for a few weeks due to left ankle failure :shock: but tested it yesterday with the Chessington doggies (we took 4 out in the sunshine) and it held up pretty well so going back again today.

Happy to meet up for walkies in the New Year.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”