hopeful1 introduction

A chance to tell everyone about you and your dog/s.
hopeful1

hopeful1 introduction

Post by hopeful1 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:58 pm

Hi everyone! I'm currently looking for a doggy friend to give a forever home to. After losing my faithful old beardie 5 yrs ago I now feel ready to give a little of myself to another dog in need. In the last 27 yes I have had just 2 doggy friends as part of my family. Both rescue dogs, both beardies, both living into old age. We live in a village location in Hertfordshire and are surrounded by fields, with beautiful walks, long and short, and limited traffic coming through, making it ideal for both dogs and walkers alike. Looking forward to meeting my forever friend very soon!

Rescue Remedies

Re: hopeful1 introduction

Post by Rescue Remedies » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:19 pm

Hi - welcome to our forum. Please find link below to our rehoming questionnaire which first needs to be completed when you are ready to adopt. Look forward in helping you find your new furry friend.

Homing questionnaire

johnfowle

Post by johnfowle » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:55 pm

Welcome to Rescue Remedies. I do hope you find the Forum useful and informative, and us both friendly and helpful. "We" have lots of lovely dogs needing a home like yours....I'm sure you will find one to love and cherish and, in return, you will have a loyal and trusty companion.

Best wishes from the Mob in T Wells

hopeful1

Re: hopeful1 almost ready!!!

Post by hopeful1 » Mon May 11, 2015 1:21 am

Will finally have part of my fencing replaced on the 19th, to ensure the garden is fully secured. This will mean I will be able to till in my homing qustionaire in readiness for a home visit. Am getting really excited that I may, hopefully, get to enjoy the company of a new doggy friend. Fingers and toes crossed! :crossfingers.gif: :D could someone please give me the location of Godstone kennels please?

hopeful1

Re: hopeful1 Here we go!

Post by hopeful1 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:59 pm

Well thats it! Homing quetionnair completed :crossfingers.gif: just got to sit back and wait in nervous anticipation. :smiley-signs002.gif: Feel like an excited child right now, waiting to meet her new best friend.

sarahh

Post by sarahh » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:42 pm

Hooray! I think someone will let you know where the kennels are once you are ready to come and meet a potential future dog :)

I have a friend who's parents have beardies- they are lovely dogs.

hopeful1

Re:Homing Questionnaire

Post by hopeful1 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:57 pm

Hi can anyone help. Had a missed call yesterday and was told, via telephone message, to expect an e-mail. This still hasn't arrived. I have checked my junk and that's clear too? Please if there are any problems at all contact me again. I am happy for you to reverse the charges, just confirm your name as rescue remedies so I know its you. I realise it may be that you are just very busy at the moment. :thanks.gif:

Rescue Remedies

Post by Rescue Remedies » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:12 pm

I will let the re homing team know.

hopeful1

Re: Homing quetionnaire.

Post by hopeful1 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:43 pm

Many thanks RR. I'll wait and see.

lolking

Post by lolking » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:55 pm

It will definitely be worth the wait :goodluck.gif: x