Hello from Rye East Sussex

A chance to tell everyone about you and your dog/s.
sasseybutclassy

Hello from Rye East Sussex

Post by sasseybutclassy » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:46 pm

Hello All

My name is Sharon I live in rye east Sussex and me and my husband Dave have just adopted Gladys the huge Bull Mastiff. we have only had her two days but it feels like she always been here. she is a gentle girl and so laid back its just unbelievable that she was found as a stray and ended up in the pound? :smiley-sad010.gif: she is fantastic at night not stressed once being a new environment went to bed and that was it she just toddled into our bedroom (we live in a bungalow) at 7.30.am let us know she wanted to go out. she loves her comforts I can tell you.
I am so glad we made the right decision to go for a older dog and a rescue one at that. knowing if it was not for rescue remedies this beautiful dog would have been put to sleep. anyway, just wanted to say hello to everyone x x :biggrin.gif:

staffylevi

Re: Hello from Rye East Sussex

Post by staffylevi » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:55 pm

Welcome Sharon. I'm Marie on FB the one that said about updating Glady's thread. Welcome to our rescue and so happy for you guys and Gladys; hope the bath went well! ;)
Doin' it for the staffies ...

gsdlover

Post by gsdlover » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:59 pm

Welcome Sharon - I am not a million miles away from you as we live in Heathfield and do venture down to rye occasionally.

Gladys was a huge favourite with the walkers - lovely to see her looking so settled with you. :biggrin.gif:

mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:18 pm

Hello Sharon, so glad you have given Gladys a lovely home, wasn`t sure she would get one as she is a big girl and that can put some people off. We met her a few times at Guilford, she was in the kennel next door to our adopted dog Uncle Albert. Great news and good luck to you all. Mandy x

Ladylou

Post by Ladylou » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:18 pm

Hi Sharon & Dave, and thank you for giving Glady's a lovely new home. :thanks.gif:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”