Ethan Crossbreed DofB ?2016 Gatwick Kenns

Our remarkable Rescue Remedies dogs available for homing! Find Lurchers, Collies, American Bulldogs, Mastiffs, GSDs, Rotties, Shar Peis, Boxers, Akitas, Huskies, Malamutes and other breeds and crossbreeds here!
xxlynne

Ethan Crossbreed DofB ?2016 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:27 pm

Current Status: Available
DSCF9670.jpgethan.jpg
Ethan's Story: Ethan was found stray/abandoned and unclaimed within a Midlands council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Ethan is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Ethan is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF9669.jpgethan.jpg
DSCF9671.jpgethan.jpg
DSCF9674.jpgethan.jpg
Ethan's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information:
19.11.18: I have this very very urgent boy 1-2 year old Bullbreed x. He was found straying. Hes been friendly with staff at pound but is very stressed and will bark at strangers. Can you give him a chance. Cx
Ethan.jpg
Ethan1.jpg

Elliesmum

Re: Ethan Crossbreed DofB ?2016 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elliesmum » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:40 pm

I met Ethan on Sunday. He looked nervous as I approached his kennel and barked at me, but as soon as I went in, he became friendly and affectionate, he was just scared before. No more nerves as I got him out and set off on our walk. He was an utter delight, being well mannered and walked on a loose lead. He was non reactive to other dogs we met and greeted people well. Ethan is very puppy like and did the odd little bunny hop as he wanted to be playful, but never pulled. Gorgeous, gorgeous dog, with a lovely nature.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

CarolynRob

Post by CarolynRob » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:46 pm

What a gorgeous boy. Thank you Lynne as always .xx love4.gif love4.gif angel13.gif]

anne

Post by anne » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:48 pm

Ethan walked with Louise today accompanied by myself and Bizzy. He is a delight, easy to walk and very calm and friendly with Bizzy.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
DSCF9667.jpgethan.jpg
DSCF9679.jpgethan.jpg
DSCF9680.jpgethan.jpg

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:53 pm

Whoever let this dog go stray, all I can say, is its your loss!!!! Ethan is a gorgeous dog, so calm and friendly for a big dog, and one so young. We walked along side Kim with Reggie today and both dogs were very well behaved. Ethan walks on a loose lead and is calm with a sense of wanting to play. I think he is highly trainable and the strange thing is, someone has put some work into this boy and let him go. Some lucky person will get a nice dog, I hope he doesn't have to wait long.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

April111

Post by April111 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:38 am

Love to say hello to Ethan when I'm about, not had the opportunity to walk him yet, one day!

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:30 pm

I really like Ethan, he is only a baby so I think he's very well behaved. He is a bit Barky in the kennel but that's not unusual. Out on walks, he is dog friendly and wants to play. I walked him with new walker Stuart and Simon today, and both dogs were very happy walking together. Ethan doesn't pull and has no reaction to traffic near the busy roads. Simon had a sore left ear today which has been reported, so not keen on touch in that area at the moment. Super dog who will make someone a great family member.

anne

Post by anne » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:53 pm

Ethan walked nicely with new boy Rocky this morning. Both youngsters, it was lovely to see them go into play mode.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Return to “1. RESCUE REMEDIES OTHER BREEDS”