Otto (Oscar) Puggle DofB 15.09.12 Strood Kent

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Otto (Oscar) Puggle DofB 15.09.12 Strood Kent

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
oscarpuggleABPA120048 (1).jpg
Otto's Story: Otto was handed in to a Welsh council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Otto has lived with both children and other dogs. Otto does have some Terrier tendencies and will need front/back door management and a secure garden. Otto is neutered, chipped and vaccinated. Otto was in foster in Petworth and then in Guildford Kenns whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
oscar2DSC06981.JPG
oscar3DSC06985.JPG
Otto's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information:
02.10.18: We are over flowing please can you help some Welsh dogs? Lianne
Otto the Puggle, always lived with children, good with dogs, nice boy.
Oscarpuggle.jpg
Sarahk

Otto Puggle DofB 15.09.12 Welsh Rescue comes 10th October

Post by Sarahk »

Awwww Otto, what a treat meeting this delightful boy today xxx
DSC06985 - Copy.JPG
DSC06986.JPG
DSC06988.JPG
DSC06983.JPG
Sweetheart
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Re:Otto Puggle DofB 15.09.12 Welsh Rescue comes 10th October

Post by Sarahk »

DSC06982.JPG
DSC06984.JPG
Lets get the smile back on this sweeties face xxx
Fred R

Re: Otto Puggle DofB 15.09.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Fred R »

Excuse my ignorance but what is a Puggle? Pug + ? :newhere.gif:
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

Beagle, Fred. another name invented for breeders to charge money for mongrels. He's still beautiful though, obviously.
Fred R

Post by Fred R »

lucyloo wrote: Fri 12 Oct 2018 19:33 Beagle, Fred. another name invented for breeders to charge money for mongrels. . .
Thanks, Lucyloo. Mongrel indeed! 0002.gif] But as you say he's still a very handsome dog! thumbs.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

PA120049.JPG
Little Otto enjoying the attention of all the Friday walkers love4.gif

This is his "I know you have treatz" look ...
PA120040.JPG
And his "Please please pleeeeeeease can I have one" xxx
adorable xxx
adorable xxx
and "Yessss I got a treat" thumbs.gif woo.gif] :D woo.gif] thumbs.gif
PA120048.JPG
Gorgeous little guy love4.gif
Judy

Post by Judy »

I got to meet this little cutie today. Otto is very friendly and gave me a lovely welcome when I entered his kennel. He is very easy to get in and out the kennel block, he doesn't react to the other dogs barking at him. He is a busy boy whilst out walking enjoying sniffing all the new smells. He seems to like apples, when we passed by a tree where apples had dropped to the ground Otto soon picked one up and carried it a short way and then promptly ate it. I am sure this gorgeous boy will not be with us for long, he is just so adorable.
Judy

Post by Judy »

Another great walk with Otto this afternoon, he is so full of life and really lifts your spirits. As we walked through the woods he was very interested in the squirrels and would have loved to chase them but as soon as they disappeared his concentration was back on his walk. He is a fantastic little dog and would give anyone who gave him a home a great deal of pleasure. Heart fill with love.gif]
honeymonster

Post by honeymonster »

[cry.gif] those big brown eyes, hopeing and praying your snuggled on a sofa soon. Xx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”