Rexx Puggle DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Rescue Remedies dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
xxlynne

Rexx Puggle DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:09 pm

Current Status: Available
oscarpuggleABPA120048 (1).jpg
Rexx's Story: Found stray/abandoned and unclaimed within a Welsh council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. is Rexx neutered, chipped and vaccinations are in progress. Rexx is coming into boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk; Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR WORK AND HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle in your home after adequate time and reassurance. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Rexx's thread to view regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within seven days and complete an online homing questionnaire. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes, and may be talking with up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes.
oscar2DSC06981.JPG
oscar3DSC06985.JPG
Rexx's progress through our Rescue below:
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust. Original Referral information: 02.10.18: We are over flowing please can you help some Welsh dogs Lianne

Rexx the Puggle, always lived with children, good with dogs, nice boy.
Oscarpuggle.jpg

Sarahk

Re: Rexx Puggle DofB TBAss Welsh Rescue comes 10th October

Post by Sarahk » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:34 pm

Awwww Rexx, what a treat meeting this delightful boy today xxx
DSC06985 - Copy.JPG
DSC06986.JPG
DSC06988.JPG
DSC06983.JPG
Sweetheart
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Sarahk

Re: Rexx Puggle DofB TBAss Welsh Rescue comes 10th October

Post by Sarahk » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:35 pm

DSC06982.JPG
DSC06984.JPG
Lets get the smile back on this sweeties face xxx

Chapmania

Re: Rexx Puggle DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chapmania » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:03 pm

:welcome.gif: to the family Rexx love4.gif xx

Fred R

Post by Fred R » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:55 pm

Excuse my ignorance but what is a Puggle? Pug + ? :newhere.gif:

lucyloo

Post by lucyloo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:33 pm

Beagle, Fred. another name invented for breeders to charge money for mongrels. He's still beautiful though, obviously.

Fred R

Post by Fred R » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:19 pm

lucyloo wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:33 pm
Beagle, Fred. another name invented for breeders to charge money for mongrels. . .
Thanks, Lucyloo. Mongrel indeed! 0002.gif] But as you say he's still a very handsome dog! thumbs.gif

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:15 pm

PA120049.JPG
Little Rexx enjoying the attention of all the friday walkers love4.gif

This is his "I know you have treatz" look ...
PA120040.JPG
And his "Please please pleeeeeeease can I have one" xxx
PA120042.JPG
adorable xxx
and "Yessss I got a treat" thumbs.gif woo.gif] :D woo.gif] thumbs.gif
PA120048.JPG
Gorgeous little guy love4.gif

Judy

Post by Judy » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:54 pm

I got to meet this little cutie today. Rexx is very friendly and gave me a lovely welcome when I entered his kennel. He is very easy to get in and out the kennel block, he doesn't react to the other dogs barking at him. He is a busy boy whilst out walking enjoying sniffing all the new smells. He seems to like apples, when we passed by a tree where apples had dropped to the ground Rexx soon picked one up and carried it a short way and then promptly ate it. I am sure this gorgeous boy will not be with us for long, he is just so adorable.

Judy

Post by Judy » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:36 pm

Another great walk with Rexx this afternoon, he is so full of life and really lifts your spirits. As we walked through the woods he was very interested in the squirrels and would have loved to chase them but as soon as they disappeared his concentration was back on his walk. He is a fantastic little dog and would give anyone who gave him a home a great deal of pleasure. Heart fill with love.gif]

Return to “1. RESCUE REMEDIES / OTHER BREEDS”