Bouncer Cocker Spaniel DofB 2009 South Norwood London

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Bouncer Cocker Spaniel DofB 2009 South Norwood London

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF7377.jpgbouncer.jpga.jpg
Bouncer's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a North London council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Bouncer is now neutered; chipped and vaccinations in progress. Bouncer was in boarding kennels nr Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family
DSCF7368.jpgbouncer.jpg
PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Bouncer's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
DSCF7363.jpgbouncer.jpga.jpg
DSCF7369.jpgbouncer.jpg
Bouncer's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. Adam in Broxbourne asked us to prepare Bouncer for his new family and find him his home
xxlynne

Re: Bouncer Cocker Spaniel DofB 2009 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Bouncer is a beautiful black Cocker Spaniel with a very gentle energy and very receptive to touch. He went into our vets today for neutering and they proceeded to carry out a much needed dental.. outcome Bouncer had 11 teeth removed including 3 of his 4 canines. He has just had a smooch around the paddock and is eating a soft meal and will no doubt continue to sleep his sedative off.
anne

Post by anne »

Bouncer is adorable. He was friendly immediately I entered his kennel and he seemed to know the drill, lifting each leg for me so I could do up the clips on his harness. He walked nicely on the lead, out in front but not pulling, very connected, looking up at me regularly and very responsive to my voice. He is wonderful in every way. love4.gif
anne

Post by anne »

DSCF7367.jpgbouncer.jpg
DSCF7372.jpgbouncer.jpg
DSCF7373.jpgbouncer.jpg
DSCF7355.jpgbouncer.jpg
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

what a little star bouncer is - v easy to harness (lifts each leg in turn to help you) nice pace walking with harley the springer we went on a long walk and not a bark out of either the whole way round they really enjoyed each others company not phased by the rain at all in fact he loved going straight thru the larger puddles and was happy as long as harley didnt get too far ahead - think he will be v popular with walkers

P1010008.JPG

P1010012.JPG
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

What a gorgeous and well behaved dog. How on earth did he end up with us? It's beyond me. Bouncer was a dog I used for an induction today, with new walker, Rebecca. He was just the model dog, he walked nicely and met another dog very well, all waggy bum and very sociable body language. He loved a paddle in the stream, and certainly made an impression. Lovely boy.
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

took bouncer out again with harley the springer and boy do they get on well they were so pleased too see each other and walked so nicely together- bouncer likes to stay up front near harley but whereas harley is all over the place smelling everything bouncer likes to walk straight ahead covering a lot less ground (economy of movement i would say with bouncer) loves a few strokes and cuddles have never heard either bark yet - hard to put him back
P1010013.JPG
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

good luck topdog xxx
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:goodluck.gif: Bouncer xx
xxlynne

Re: Bouncer Cocker Spaniel DofB 2009 South Norwood London

Post by xxlynne »

Nigel and Turksan with their lovely daughter came to meet Bouncer yesterday and introduced him to the everso lovely Kelsey
Bouncerhomed.JPG
Bouncerhomed1.JPG

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”