Evie Shar pei DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Rescue Remedies dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
Judy

Re: Evie Shar pei DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by Judy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:44 pm

I took Evie out again this afternoon, she is such a good girl she doesn't react at all to any of the dogs barking at her when we exited and entered the kennel block. As already mentioned she is very keen and enthusiastic when walking but is manageable. Evie has a lovely nature, she is very patient on returning to her kennel whilst waiting for her sausage treats. Heart fill with love.gif]

KateM17

Re: Evie Shar pei DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by KateM17 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:03 pm

Evie walked with Glynis, Fiona and me today. Glynis was a little slow so Evie went to the paddock. Evie loves the paddock. She isn't so great at fetching a ball, but this girl can run and run fast she can. Fiona and I just stood there watching her, she runs like a greyhound! Very quick! Evie is pretty bright too, if she knows there is a sausage waiting for her she will run to you, ready to collect her treat! It was a total joy to watch her run free and enjoy her playtime in the paddock. We thought her run around may have tired her out, but Evie was happy to leave the paddock and trot off down the road for a bit of a stroll. She entered and left the kennel block like a dream ignoring all dogs that were having a bark at her. Evie was happy for me to adjust her harness and was very chilled by the end of her walk. I think she's another favourite of ours! xx Lovely girl!

Return to “1. RESCUE REMEDIES / OTHER BREEDS”