Evie Shar pei DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Rescue Remedies dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
xxlynne

Evie Shar pei DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:41 pm

Current Status: Available
evie4DSC06877.jpga.jpg
Evie's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Evie will be neutered; chipped and vaccinations in progress. Evie is now in boarding kennels nr Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family
evie2DSC06879.JPG
PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Evie's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
evie3DSC06872.JPG
Evie's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 15.07.18: Hi Lynne wondered if you would have a space we are out of kennels looking for a Sharpei girl Evie she is not coping and dropped a ton of weight not keen on dogs in pound environment but sometimes pei's only like their own kind. Would you consider one? If room desperate times xxC
Evie.JPG
Evie1.JPG

Chapmania

Re: Evie Shar pei DofB TBAss Bucks pound Coming soon

Post by Chapmania » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:27 pm

:welcome.gif: to the family Evie love4.gif xx

Sarahk

Re: Evie Shar pei DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:07 am

DSC06883.JPG
DSC06877.JPG
DSC06870.JPG
DSC06875.JPG
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:32 pm

Lovely looking girl ... love4.gif

KateM17

Post by KateM17 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:21 pm

We met and walked Evie today. She is a gorgeous looking girl and has beautiful colouring. She did pull a little bit but I guess her surroundings were just too interesting and she wanted to sniff and look at everything whilst out on her walk! She took her treats gently and those dogs we did see she passed well. Shar pei lovers you will not be disappointed X love4.gif

Chapmania

Post by Chapmania » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:22 pm

It was wonderful to meet our new beautiful girl Evie today. A very pretty girl who seemed so sweet as I stopped and spoke to her. She took her treats very nicely. I think Evie will be very popular with the walkers xx :smiley-chores002.gif:

anne

Post by anne » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:43 pm

Evie walked with Louise this morning and she was beautifully behaved. Blossom and I accompanied them and Evie and Blossom were relaxed and calm together. Evie did politely tell Blossom to give her space a couple of times as Blossom was so keen to be up close to Evie for companionship, which Blossom did without fuss.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
DSCF7741.jpgblossomEvie.jpg
DSCF7745.jpgblossomEvie.jpg
DSCF7747.jpgbolossom Evie.jpg

k8fisher9

Post by k8fisher9 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:44 pm

I was lucky enough to take out Evie saturday. Not sure if she'd agree. She led me round the houses for a while over the roughest ground sbe could find, theough holly bushes. I couldn't work out what she wanted as she didnt seem up for leaving the grounds. I took her for what she will go on to call "the human thinks i play fetch". She nuffled the paddock though so all was not lost. We then checked Poet House for treats (unfortunately for her Glynis had already retrieved spare treats in the settee cushions).

Highlight of the day (aside from spending time with all the beautiful pups) Evie gave me a Shar Pei face wash and started to play with me when i spent time after the walk in her cubby hole in the kennels. Patting me and sitting on me. Such a gorgeous girl.

Judy

Post by Judy » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:36 pm

I met Evie for the first time this afternoon, she is such a lovely friendly girl. She was very good at exiting and entering the kennel block ignoring the other dogs barking at her. As soon as we were outside she was very keen to get going. She is very alert and interested in chasing squirrels but easy to manage despite pulling a bit. She wasn't worried about walking without another dog and settled down once we had got going. She was very well behaved when giving her treats back in her kennel. love4.gif

Judy

Post by Judy » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:33 pm

I had a very friendly greeting from Evie this afternoon, she was keen to go out walking. She loved sniffing all the new smells along the way. Although she is very enthusiastic she is very manageable. When we got back to the kennels she waited patiently for me to give her sausage treats. Such a sweet natured girl. :smiley-chores002.gif:

Return to “1. RESCUE REMEDIES / OTHER BREEDS”