Jaxon Lurcher DofB ?07.17 Harlow Essex

Dogs that have found their forever home
Elliesmum

Re: Jaxon Lurcher DofB ?07.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elliesmum »

I walked Jaxon today, alongside Casper and Felix. Jaxon is a gentle, affectionate boy, who walks very nicely and I sense an air of wanting to play, so wished I could have let him off in a big enclosed field to run. He is quite cheeky when treats are around, typical food thief. Walked very well with his kennel mates and loves a cuddle.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
lucyloo

Re: Jaxon Lurcher DofB ?07.17 Guildford Kenns

Post by lucyloo »

Jaxon is still with us at Guildford. He's had a lovely couple of days with Charlotte, where he has demonstrated amazing doggy skills. She will share when she gets a chance.
IMG-20180930-WA0018.jpg
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

Child friendly, dog friendly and just stunning.
Some more of Charlotte's pics
FB_IMG_1538729281185.jpg
FB_IMG_1538729290340.jpg
FB_IMG_1538729306728.jpg
And check this out...
Rob T

Post by Rob T »

I walked Jaxon the other day and what can I say--- WOW!!! He doesn't walk he glides. He is a work of art and so,so gentle and well behaved. If you need a dog to attract attention wherever you go it has to be Jaxon.
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

I would bet Jaxon is a long dog rather than a lurcher ...saluki X greyhound is my betting ...salukis are rather majestic. ... love4.gif
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

I have been walking the rescue dogs for years and Jaxon is only my second lurcher walked. My on my what a treat. Jaxon is very excited when you enter his kennel. He knows he is going out. Literally as soon as out and walking past all his kennel mates jaxon is the calmest dog I have ever walked. Beautiful day and we were joined by Bessie and her walker jo and we went for a lovely long walk along the North downs way. This young lad is a delight yes he would have loved to have run in the fields but after letting him sniff around he happily carried on. Jaxon is the most loving cuddly obedient boy. Totally cuddly back in kennel. I am smitten with this boy and can't wait to take him out again although hope he finds his forever sofa soon. For one so young he is amazing. XXxxxxxx
xxlynne

Re: Jaxon Lurcher DofB ?07.17 Harlow Essex

Post by xxlynne »

Jaxon met Jane today with Marble ... Helen will share all... Jaxon is now settling in Essex!
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

soooooo pleased for one of our fav boys - you really are a star dog with a great temperament and a brilliant all round dog xxxxx
Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 »

So sorry that's it taken so long to post this photo but Jane travelled from Essex with her friends and her rescue dog, Marble, to meet Jason at Guildford. I got stuck in traffic so they waited patiently, the four of them having arrived early to make sure there were no holdups, sorry! Well the waiting was worth it, the two boys were very understanding of each others' space, Jaxon displayed his amazing doggy skills and in the paddock succeeded in getting Marble to chase him just briefly, I am sure that they will settle quickly and become the best of buds. Have fun all and enjoy your new life together love4.gif
jaxon.JPG
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news woo.gif] Be happy Jaxon love4.gif xx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”