Sundance Boxer x DofB ?2015 Gatwick Kenns

Rescue Remedies dogs available for homing/awaiting adoption
xxlynne

Sundance Boxer x DofB ?2015 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:51 pm

Current Status: Available
Sundance56.JPG
Sundance's Story: Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a North London council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Sundance will be neutered; chipped and vaccinations in progress. Sundance is now in boarding kennels nr Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Sundance's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Sundance79.JPG
Sundance78.JPG
Sundance's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. Adam from Broxbourne saved Sundance's life by holding him past his 7 days and waiting for us to be able to offer him a Rescue place. We did that on the 11th July 2018
Sundance9.JPG
Sundance1.JPG
Sundance5.JPG
Sundance3.JPG
Sundance2.JPG
Sundance4.JPG
Sundance6.JPG
Sundance7.JPG
Sundance8.JPG

Robw

Re: Sundance Boxer x DofB ?2015 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Robw » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:34 am

OH.MY.

This boy looks absolutely stunning, I am going to have to ban myself from coming to Gatwick or I will attempt to steal him away!

Chapmania

Post by Chapmania » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:39 pm

:welcome.gif: to the family Sundance love4.gif xx

anne

Post by anne » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:31 pm

Watch out everyone, there is a tiger on the block! It is however a very friendly, soppy tiger in the form of our wonderful new boy, Sundance. Sundance greeted me with friendly licks and cuddles and wriggles. He did seem a bit confused by the harness and leads but was happy for me to get him ready. He did look confused again at the leads once out but soon forgot about them as there were so many new smells to investigate. Sundance ambled along, taking his time to do lots of sniffing and munch on grass. Such a friendly, easy boy. WOWSER - he is going to be popular with the volunteer walkers and I am sure his new home won't be too long in coming.
DSCF4985.jpgsundance.jpg
DSCF4987.jpgsundance.jpg
DSCF4988.jpgsundance.jpg
DSCF4989.jpgsundance.jpg
DSCF4990.jpgsundance.jpg

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:23 pm

Oh yes, Sundance is a stunner alright love4.gif
DSC06208.JPG

I agree Anne, is that part tiger in with this boxer x boy ? 0002.gif]
"That's right that's right that's right, I really love those tiger stripes" 0002.gif] (not quite the right words but it works for Sundance !!!)
DSC06196.JPG
DSC06188.JPG
DSC06191.JPG
DSC06193.JPG
DSC06186.JPG
DSC06192.JPG
DSC06195.JPG
DSC06198.JPG
DSC06202.JPG
DSC06211.JPG
DSC06187.JPG
DSC06207.JPG
super stunning boy xxx
DSC06204.JPG
:welcome.gif: love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Robw

Post by Robw » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:15 pm

As I was at Gatwick to see Yogi, I asked Lynne if I could see Sundance and take him for a little walk. He's even more gorgeous in the flesh than the pictures can do justice. Were it not for the fact that I wouldn't be able to do fostering any more I would have adopted him on the spot! We had a lovely little walk (apparently his second of the day) and he gave me a cuddle in the Poets Hut, we would have stayed longer but we were sharing the inside with a large hornet. It took a lot of willpower to put him back in his kennel rather than slip him into the crate in the back of the car!

Return to “1. RESCUE REMEDIES / OTHER BREEDS”