King Staffie x EBT DofB 15.04.12 - 27.02.20

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Judy

Re: King Staffie x EBT DofB 2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Judy »

I took King out for the first time this afternoon, he was very excited to be going out and as soon as we exited his kennel he spotted a bag full of toys from which he helped himself to one of them, this was carried around for most of his walk. As previously mentioned he is very easy to walk, we passed by another dog out walking, King did not react in any way and just carried on his way. He has such a lovely nature. love4.gif
Judy

Post by Judy »

King and I had a great walk together again this afternoon. He took one of his toys that was in his kennel with him but he soon spotted another toy outside the kennel, he was a bit unsure which one to take with him but as he couldn't carry both he soon made his mind up and carried it with him for the entire walk. King is really a lovely boy with character, he is gentle and affectionate. Heart fill with love.gif]
Judy

Post by Judy »

King really does seem to beam in on toys, he was very keen to get out of his kennel this afternoon, as soon as I opened the door he headed straight for a ball which he picked up and carried around with him on his walk. He did drop it a few times but soon picked it up when he thought I was going to pick it up for him. King is such a wonderful character and has a gentle kind nature. Heart fill with love.gif]
Judy

Post by Judy »

Another great walk with King this afternoon, he did start carrying a toy with him but dropped it once he had chewed it a bit, luckily he was more than happy to continue walking without carrying anything. He is such a lovely affectionate boy, we had a few cuddles along our way. He was quite interested in squirrels running up trees but as soon as he realised they had disappeared he carried on his way. When he was back in his kennel he was very patient whilst waiting for me to give him sausage treats which he enjoyed. love together.gif]
xxlynne

Re: King Staffie x EBT DofB 2012 Ipswich Suffolk

Post by xxlynne »

(Since returned)
We are so pleased for King he has found a lovely home with Ian, Ceri and their son Wes. He will be truly loved and so deserves this
IanF

Re: King Staffie x EBT DofB 2012 Ipswich Suffolk

Post by IanF »

(Since returned)
King came home with us today. He was so good on the long drive back to Ipswich. We took him on a country walk which he loved. Got back to the house and he settled in straight away. He loved the sofa and being made a fuss off. Such a good boy. My son walked him in the evening to bond with him. They are the best of friends now.

I shall post some photos and video's soon.
anne

Re: King Staffie x EBT DofB 2012 Gatwick

Post by anne »

King found an antler on his way out to his walk this morning and claimed it as his own. Then he found a tennis ball on the table and swapped for that, only to then decide that the antler was better.
DSCF7991.jpgking.jpg
DSCF7992.jpgking.jpg
DSCF7995.jpgking.jpg

In the end he lost interest in both as he was offered the chance to walk with Lulu and he really loved her, wanting to be close and sniff her all the time. Lulu I would say, tolerated him.

We then separated and walked our own separate ways, which King wasn't bothered about and he just ambled along for the rest of our walk.
Judy

Post by Judy »

It was lovely to be able to walk King again although sad that he has returned back to the kennels. As we exited his kennel this afternoon King spotted two tennis balls and another toy, he would have loved to have taken all three on his walk but just couldn't manage them all so chose one tennis ball. King is such a good boy, he doesn't pull and also passes other dogs very calmly. He enjoyed having a good roll/wriggle around on his back. When we got back to the kennels he enjoyed his sausage treats. love4.gif
Judy

Post by Judy »

King and I had a great walk this afternoon, he is such a good boy, we passed several dogs whilst out, King just looked but didn't react at all. He is such a pleasure to take out and good company. I just hope he gets lucky soon and finds his forever home, he really does deserve it. love4.gif
Judy

Post by Judy »

Poor King seems to be struggling in kennels as when I took him out walking this afternoon I noticed he has lost more weight. He really is such a gorgeous boy and is a pleasure to take out. I really do hope that someone will see what a lovely companion he could be as he really does deserve to have a home of his own. love together.gif]

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”