Bleu Old Tyme Bulldog DofB 2012 Blackpool

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Bleu Old Tyme Bulldog DofB 2012 Blackpool

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Bleu61.jpg
Bleu's Story : Handed over to our Rescue after 18 months waiting in another, to give him new exposure: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Bleu is neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Bleu was in boarding kennels nr Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Bleu's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Bleu62.JPG
Bleu63.JPG
Bleu64.JPG
Bleu's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 30.06.18: Previous Rescue's sharing...Loves his fruit and vegetables and all other food, fab for distraction. Bleu needs plenty of stimulating toys for indoors and still runs, with his favourite toy (the egg) til he’s ready to stop, no amount of distraction works there til he’s done. He will still steal’ when he can, have met him with the basin and a dustbin and loads of silly things. Talk to him, tell him it not his and to ‘Give’ maybe Get a little growly but that’s a Bulldog for You !!

Great on the lead, none reactivate when he sees another dog interested of course if we meet up close but nothing more. No children under 10 he’s never been around them and his size he can give an adult a good ‘push’ when he forgots himself. Experience of Bulldogs needed; he is not a first ‘time’ dog.
Bleu.jpg
Hes a lovely lad now loves his cuddles and to snuggle with you, He really a teddy Bear and has loads of character. Neutered vacs up to date and wormed. Going to be a fab addition to your family x ABR
Sarahk

Re: Bleu Old Tyme Bulldog DofB 2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Little boy Bleu love4.gif Well maybe not quite so little, bulky and squat and gorgeous with it !
DSC06033 - Copy.JPG
DSC06014 - Copy.JPG
DSC06019.JPG
DSC06014.JPG
DSC06018.JPG
DSC06021.JPG
DSC06031.JPG
DSC06033.JPG
DSC06020.JPG
:welcome.gif: love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

A few more of Bleu in the paddock on Friday :D
P7065149.JPG
P7065145.JPG
P7065150.JPG
P7065153.JPG
P7065155.JPG
P7065156.JPG
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Bleu love4.gif xx
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Walkies with Bleu on Friday :D
Such a lovely boy to walk, loose lead, by your side, sweetheart love4.gif
P7135171.JPG
P7135172.JPG
P7135173.JPG
It was a very hot day so we sauntered along the woodland walk and found our way to the new bench over the new bridge, was a lovely place to rest xxx
anne

Post by anne »

I got the chance to walk with Bleu today. He is such a cuddle bug. We walked, well ambled really, around the woodland. Bleu doesn't go anyway fast, he's in no hurry! I also found out that if Bleu didn't want to go somewhere, we weren't going, so I just followed him. He took me to the poets hut, where a had a sniff around and then decided the sofa was a good place to stop and he needed cuddles. As soon as I sat down he cuddled up against me. He then smelt treats in my bag and was very keen to see what I had. I shared the treats with him and after each one, he put his paw on my arm to ask for another. After cuddles we plodded on, Bleu stopping to check out each tree with his nose and to have a good munch on the grass where it was still lush and green. Bleu is a heart melter. love4.gif
DSCF5217.jpgblue.jpg
DSCF5218.jpgblue.jpg
DSCF5226.jpgblue.jpg
DSCF5228.jpgblue.jpg
DSCF5233.jpgblue.jpg
Kate

Post by Kate »

I had the pleasure of walking Bleu on my first supported walk on Saturday. What a lovely cheeky chap he is. Easy to get out of his kennel and loved lots of fuss and cuddles.

Sarah came with me and we set off into the woods. We were plodding along very nicely until Bleu suddenly thinks its time for treats and fuss and he promptly sits down and looks at me for a treat with that gorgeous squidgy face. Naturally I obliged, but then there was 2 of us with him wasn't there, so he sits down in front of Sarah too 0002.gif] naughty chap, he knows how to work the system that's for sure love4.gif

If he hasn't been homed by the time I go again I hope I get to spend some more time with him. We can't have a dog at home at the moment but when I showed the pictures to my boyfriend he said "What do we have to do to have him?!" I told him to hold his horses but I hope that might encourage others to consider him. love4.gif
8A6E9329-C773-4772-BB35-A7020A4BAF35.jpeg
C3436609-1D76-4DF3-98A7-5F03164BAED3.jpeg
anne

Post by anne »

Jo popped over from Guildford today and she requested to walk Bleu. I don't think she was disappointed as Bleu was happy to show her around and stop for cuddles on the sofa in the poet's hut. (I think Jo is trying to steal away our Bleu boy to Guildford. Hands off!)
DSCF5235.jpgbleu.jpg
DSCF5236.jpgbleu.jpg
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

rps20180723_202049.jpg
Oh my Word !! Bleu you are so wonderful .
Yes My Guildford friends would love to meet you !!
Maybe another time ....
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

It was my first time of walking Bleu today. He really is a friendly boy and very easy to walk. Bleu trots along quite happily. It was pouring with rain today and he enjoyed splashing through all the puddles. Bleu didn't take any notice of dogs that we passed and wasn't troubled by traffic at all. Quite a fan of treats is our Bleu, every so often he would stop and look up waiting for one. Bleu enjoys a fuss being made of him. A smashing boy who I can't see being with us for long. love4.gif xx
20180729_124353.jpg
20180729_124556.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”