Bobby Malamute DofB 12.10.13 Feltham Middx

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Bobby Malamute DofB 12.10.13 Feltham Middx

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Bobby45.JPG
Bobby's Story: Bobby was passed from a homeless person to another person; his last owners were in a home but, the family weren't equipped for a dog. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Bobby is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Bobby is now in boarding kennels near Guildford awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
Bobby.jpg
Bobby46.JPG
Bobby47.JPG
Bobby's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information:
Plea from every paw Claire in Bournemouth as Bobby had nowhere to go. Bobby has a flea allergy and is underweight. Clairex
Charlie

Re: Bobby Malamute DofB 12.10.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Charlie »

Met lovely Bobby briefly this afternoon, looking forward to getting to know him better, in the meantime a few pics :welcome.gif:
P1110530 (480x640).jpg
P1110551 (498x640).jpg
P1110556 (434x640).jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Bobby is very handsome, I guarantee you are about to swoon love4.gif
DSC05762 (1).JPG
DSC05756 (1).JPG
DSC05755 (1).JPG
DSC05749 (1).JPG
DSC05767.JPG
DSC05769.JPG
Told you ! Lovely gentle boy, sweet gentleman love4.gif
DSC05758 (1).JPG
DSC05760 (1).JPG
DSC05763 (1).JPG
DSC05765.JPG
DSC05768.JPG
DSC05770.JPG
DSC05771.JPG
DSC05776.JPG
DSC05779.JPG
DSC05781.JPG
DSC05775.JPG
:welcome.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Kim and I took Bobby for a short walk in the woods today, as it was very hot and we are worried abou Bobby overheating. Bobby met with us in a friendly way in his kennel, and was very good going out past all the other dogs, doing little bunny hops in his enthusiasm but not wanting to pull. He was very good to walk, didn't seem bothered by other dogs company nearby and was a very sweet boy when we got back, sitting nicely for treats. Seems a nice dog.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Milburn Pennybags

Post by Milburn Pennybags »

:smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif:
Bobby is a beautiful Malamute who is an absolute delight to walk. No struggle at all, a gentle walking Dog with an adorable personality.
Take a look at the pics and tell me you wouldn’t want to take him home angel13.gif]
C2B45C6C-46D1-43EF-8619-EE67FF435064.jpeg
27BE249C-3850-4389-BFB2-B687E763AE46.jpeg
GailW

Re: Bobby Malamute DofB 12.10.13 Guildford Kenns

Post by GailW »

I took handsome boy Bobby out for a lovely long walk today. He’s a gorgeous husky, so easy to walk and great with people and other dogs. Given this was our first meeting, Bobby was really affectionate towards me as soon as I stepped into his kennel to harness him. He was super excited to being going out, bless him, & was clearly happy just to be out walking & exploring. He is a super boy & extremely cuddly!
Bobby1.jpg
Bobby2.jpg
Bobby3.jpg
bobby4.jpg
Bobby5.jpg
FranB

Post by FranB »

Lovely walk with Bobby yesterday. It was quite warm so we stuck to the shade. He was very pleased to see me and started singing in his kennel. He was nice to walk, no pulling and very calm. He was unreactive to some horses but looked very scared when someone came close to us on a sit on lawnmower, he probably hasn’t had reason to see one of those before. He went round he other side of me but was easy to reassure and soon calmed down again.
B851A8D6-E93B-4586-8FD6-C051818A76A8.jpeg
EBD8C0AD-0CAE-4C4B-993C-DBACE851B988.jpeg
ektaylor

Post by ektaylor »

I walked the beautiful Bobby today! He makes me cry with laughter when I go into his kennel. Haha...he is sooo excited to see you that he chats away, sings and does some malamute screaming too (I assure you, its hilarious!).

He walks beautifully by your side and has a wonderful temperament. He stood next to me nicely as we allowed a small furry to walk past us. He then let me towel dry him after the rain and give him a cuddle in his kennel.

He is full of character, cannot walk in a straight line to save his life and always puts a smile on my face.

Hopefully he can find his forever home soon!
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

On Monday, I had my first walk with Bobby. He was full of excitement when I entered his kennel, until he successfully found my bag of treats (and proceeded to eat them all!), and then I could then get the harness and lead on to go out for our walk.

Once out of kennels, Bobby was easy to walk on the lead. He was keen to walk and stay ahead of kennel mate Genie being walked by Jo. He also enjoyed a dip in the river to cool off.

Coming back I walked him past a bush full of prickly burrs and he got covered in them - poor thing! BUT Bobby was so sweet and gentle in his kennel as I brushed every one of them out - lying on his back and side giving me silly grins, and winning me over. angel13.gif]

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”